Freeman Feeling Beautiful Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask Reviews
#393 in Masks

July 05, 2017

My go-to face mask.

The Freeman face masks are probably the best value for quality face masks out there. I deal with oily, acne prone skin, with redness due to post acne marks. This face mask worked from the first time I used it. First of all, the mint and lemon is very mild, but leaves your face feeling so refreshed after use. I recommend using a small amount because this is a mask that tightens and dries, and using anything more than a minimal amount will take longer than the 10 minutes to harden. Secondly, the day after I used this product, I noticed right away my face was less oily. I usually have to blot all over my face twice a day to keep my oil under control, and I didn't have to do it once with this product. I also noticed that my post acne marks have become less noticeable as well. As long as I have acne prone skin, this is going to be the ONLY face mask I use. I can't believe how effective this product is, I can't recommend it enough!

June 21, 2017

Love the deep clean!

This is one of my favourite masks to use. You can really feel the mint and the lemon refreshing your skin. Best part is you can get it for fairly cheap at your local Wal Mart! For the longest while I was just rinsing it off but I found recently you can get a bit of a deeper clean by removing it with a wet face cloth. Just go in circular motions across your face with the cloth and it add that extra clean feeling. Highly recommend it!

May 08, 2017

It doesn't cost much, it isn't complicated and it smells good. Futhermore, when washed off, it leaves my face fresh and clean! It isn't harsh on the skin and it doesn't burn while on your face. It's my favorite mask so far.

March 01, 2017

C'est le premier masque de cette marque que j'achète. Je l'ai acheté pour mon ado qui a une peau grasse avec boutons et points noirs... Maman, papa et fiston l'avons essayé. Pour moi, ce masque est trop asséchant... reste à voir à long terme sur une peau grasse si les poussées d'acné diminuent. Pour le prix, ça vaut le coup d'essayer!!! Je pense même à m'en acheter un plus adapté à mon type de peau...

April 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product, i read about it online in an article about best cleanser for acne and breakouts. The price is great, you can get it at Walmart for around $6 and it lasts for multiple uses. This mask absorbs oil and also helps to reduce acne.

April 15, 2016

This is hands down the most refreshing face mask I've tried. If like me, you like clay face masks because you have gunky gross pores and you want a mask that tightens over time and dries, this is gonna be perfect for you.

I have combination to oily type skin with my nose being the oily part and the dry parts being the sides of my nose and my forehead. I absolutely found this mask improved my skin by cleaning my pores and making them smaller.

However, I also massively enjoyed the experience of this clay mask. The mint is so delicious and fresh, from the second it's on my face it is hugely cooling and refreshing with just a little tingle. I can't wait to use it in summer when the heat is killing me. A lot of times when I wash a mask off, my face is really red and calms down, so I was super happy that this didn't make my face red at all, but soothed it.

Protip: I'd advise to use a small amount as it can take a long time to dry if you layer it too thick. Do it right before a shower and that way you can wash it off under the spray without wasting a face cloth and being rough with your skin.

January 31, 2016

This is a really cheap clay mask, but it works just like any other expensive clay mask. I usually multi-mask, so I put this where I tend to get oily. I can't tell whether this shrinks my pores, but my skin feels much cleaner and is less oily when I use this. As clay masks are meant to draw out impurities from pores, and help clear them out, this is ideal for anyone with oily skin. I feel like this cleans deeper than my regular scrubs and cleansers, and this easily washes off the skin. Highly recommended for oily skin!

January 31, 2016

October 31, 2015

This clay mask smells nice. It's not too fragrant which I prefer. It takes a while to dry and gets really firm on your skin. I love the way my face feels after using this mask. #freeman

October 13, 2015

I purchased this product 5 or 6 years ago and let me tell you, this is holy grail! This clay mask is like none other, and for such a great price ($3-4). It smells like minty lemons, and is green when you put it on. From the time I put it on, to the time I take it off, I can significantly notice a difference in my skin. It is even in colour, pores are shrunken and my skin just feels so smooth! The product lasts me roughly 6mos-9mos and for that price you cannot go wrong !! I purchase from my local walmart, it can be hard to find as it is the best from their line but its great !!!