French Toast Crunch Reviews
Ranked #35 in Cereal

July 04, 2017

Who can go wrong with french toast cereal?

This cereal tastes a lot like french toast. It has a nice maple syrup taste and the texture is also a little crunchy like a nicely grilled french toast. Whether it is eaten dry or in milk, this cereal gives off a good sweetness. This is a very unique cereal and I highly enjoyed it. When it is not on sale a small box is $4 at Walmart which I find to be quite expensive. It comes on sale every now and again though, and it is worth loading up.

June 19, 2017

Delicious!

This was always one of my favourite cereals as a kid! It became very hard to find in recent years, but I have recently rediscovered it at Giant Tiger! It tastes the same, if not better! I love that it is little pieces of toast that are glazed in a delicious cinnamon honey flavour! I highly recommend trying this cereal out!

June 19, 2017

Delicious but hard to find!

I absolutley love this cereal. The little toast shapes are so cute. The taste is great and tastes like real French toast. I haven't been able to find this in any stores around me in ages. I don't know if its discontinued or not.

June 08, 2017

My favourite childhood cereal. It was so disappointing when it seemed to disappear off the shelves here in Canada. However; I've managed to find it at numerous local stores recently. So excited to dive back into this deliciousness!

April 30, 2017

I was lucky enough to try French Toast Crunch when I visited the States. I haven't been able to track it down in Canada (if anyone has please guestbook me) I loved this cereal, really fun and such a delicious flavour. I had mine with milk and loved the taste, sweet and truly tasted just like eating french toast. Would love to buy again.

April 15, 2017

This cereal was made for children. As an adult, you can't justify eating this for breakfast. But it is such a good snack! They taste amazing and I can never stop once I start. But the pieces of little toast are such a good snack size and are oh so cute!

January 10, 2017

I LOVE THIS CEREAL!!! I used to ask for it all the time as a kid and loved it. The only downside is that it is very hard to find in Canada - can't really find it anywhere anymore but would get it again in an instant if I could find it

November 08, 2016

Quand j'étais plus jeune ,c'était une de mes sortes de céréales préférées!Je les laissait ramollir un peu dans le lait pour qu'elles soit plus facile à manger.Le goût est délicieux et ça fait changement des froot loops ou des lucky charms!

October 04, 2016

Bonne céréale au goût ,mais bien trop sucré à mon avis pour le matin. Le goût de sirop est délicieux mais à très petite dose une fois de temps en temps.

October 04, 2016

This tastes JUST like French toast with cinnamon and syrup. It is so good but not overly sweet. This is a big hit with the kids also they absolutely love it!