French's Mustard Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 252 in Condiment

June 07, 2017

Frenches Yellow mustard is the only mustard ill buy for my house! And I use mustard on all my sandwiches and hotdogs so I enjoy have a good tasting mustard, Noth ng compared to Frenchs. It's been such a long time since I've tried any other mustards that it's hard for me to campare it to any I just know it's my personal favorite!

June 07, 2017

A go-to staple in my household. If a meat dish tastes a bit bland, or for summer BBQ food, this gets regularly pulled out. Healthy, simple, and goes on sale often. I prefer this brand to others.

May 26, 2017

This is a mandatory item can go with out French Mustard .Love on chicken burgers ,hot dogs, sandwiches ,and burgers.Great product will always buy tasty and enjoyable.

May 26, 2017

I like the bottle. my kids like the taste. My husband does not like ketchup. Sad. I like the taste, but use less sugar please. The big bottles go fast.

March 01, 2017

I really love this French's mustard.
    When ever I want to have a quick sandwich the mustard will give me all the wonderful flavour...I do not need to add any cheese or any other dressing. Ummm yummy !!
    And I like the others I really love the bottle... It really gives the perfect amount :)

March 01, 2017

First off, this is the best container ever. Other mustards have that horrible open nozzle that makes such a huge mess or adds way too much to your sandwich. This container helps make sure you get the perfect amount. I love the taste of this mustard too, its delicious!

March 01, 2017

I love this mustard and the bottle it comes in.
    I find all mustard tastes the same when it comes to flavor but this
    one has a small tip and is perfect if you dont eat a lot of mustard

January 29, 2017

I think most refrigerators have a bottle of good old fashioned French's mustard in the door. It is a reliable condiment which can be added to dressings, sauces and used for dips. The yellow color is very distinctive. I like to add honey to it and create my own sweet mustard. Bottle can last me a really long time.

January 06, 2017

French's mustard is another tried and true product that been around for decades. The tangy taste and zestiness that it adds to meat, eggs, sandwiches, etc. can't be beat.

December 11, 2016

my whole family loves this product it tastes fantastic on sandwiches gives that extra tangy taste I always purchase this product at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone