French's Mustard Reviews
#8 in Condiment

August 25, 2017

The only mustard we use at home

French mustard is the only mustard we use at home. It is great for sandwitches, ham, or other receipe you want to add this on. It as great taste, come in many size. Great price too, you can find this product almsot everywhere. I recommand.

August 11, 2017

Great for so many things

I use this for sandwiches, or even to add to different recipes. The taste is very good, much better than no name ones. Mustard is not something you can cheap out on. This one is really good, and is always at a great price too!

June 07, 2017

Frenches Yellow mustard is the only mustard ill buy for my house! And I use mustard on all my sandwiches and hotdogs so I enjoy have a good tasting mustard, Noth ng compared to Frenchs. It's been such a long time since I've tried any other mustards that it's hard for me to campare it to any I just know it's my personal favorite!

June 07, 2017

A go-to staple in my household. If a meat dish tastes a bit bland, or for summer BBQ food, this gets regularly pulled out. Healthy, simple, and goes on sale often. I prefer this brand to others.

May 26, 2017

This is a mandatory item can go with out French Mustard .Love on chicken burgers ,hot dogs, sandwiches ,and burgers.Great product will always buy tasty and enjoyable.

May 26, 2017

I like the bottle. my kids like the taste. My husband does not like ketchup. Sad. I like the taste, but use less sugar please. The big bottles go fast.

March 01, 2017

I really love this French's mustard.
    When ever I want to have a quick sandwich the mustard will give me all the wonderful flavour...I do not need to add any cheese or any other dressing. Ummm yummy !!
    And I like the others I really love the bottle... It really gives the perfect amount :)

March 01, 2017

First off, this is the best container ever. Other mustards have that horrible open nozzle that makes such a huge mess or adds way too much to your sandwich. This container helps make sure you get the perfect amount. I love the taste of this mustard too, its delicious!

March 01, 2017

I love this mustard and the bottle it comes in.
    I find all mustard tastes the same when it comes to flavor but this
    one has a small tip and is perfect if you dont eat a lot of mustard

January 29, 2017

I think most refrigerators have a bottle of good old fashioned French's mustard in the door. It is a reliable condiment which can be added to dressings, sauces and used for dips. The yellow color is very distinctive. I like to add honey to it and create my own sweet mustard. Bottle can last me a really long time.