French's Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#11 in Condiment

January 09, 2018

Great! But the bottle..

Great tasting ketchup. One thing is the bottle it doesn't hold so if you just open the bottle it will spill everywhere. There needs to be something to keep it from spilling. Otherwise, cool

January 04, 2018

Our favorite!

My entire family LOVES this stuff! I was never a "ketchup snob" and would eat any ketchup... till this stuff! This is all we buy now and all we'll ever buy in the future.

June 23, 2017

Tastes great

I've always had Heinz but this is basically the same. Maybe a little less sugary. Tastes great with fries, burgers, eggs, bacon....anything you desire.

Would buy again

I tried this product knowing that it was made in Canada and the company supports the Canadian labour market. My family and I loved it. It was a great alternative to other competitors and does not have the overbearing vinegar taste.

Bye Bye Heinz

We have made the switch! My whole family prefers the taste of French's ketchup to our old brand. We find it more tangy and slightly less sweet which is appealing. It's nice to be able to support a Canadian company as well. Won't go back unless we have to. :)

I don't like it

I'm so sad that I don't like french's ketchup . I would love to support a Canadian brand but it's just not as good as Heinz . It's not as thick or as flavourful . It's good quality, it's just not good tasting unfortunately. I sadly can't recommend.

June 20, 2017

Only Ketchup I'll Buy

I recently switched from Heinz to French's Tomato Ketchup, and I couldn't be happier! It's nice to support a Canadian brand. I find the taste is better and it is always on sale. Regular price is also cheaper than Heinz. I recommend trying the switch - you will not be disappointed.

June 15, 2017

Fries get ready!

I just started using this Canadian made French's tomato ketchup and we love it! It's the squeeze bottle with the no drip top, and that by itself is awesome, but the nice thick ketchup is even better. The taste is great and goes perfect on my fries!

May 26, 2017

By far the best ketchup on Canadian shelves. Happy to support ontario farmers too. There was recently a 2.5 L bottle available on sale and I stocked up for a good 6 months

May 15, 2017

Decided to try this as kraft stoped using Canadian tomato farmers and french does. Taste is perfect, packaging is good. only downsides is not to many stores carry to much of this as thier shelves are devoted to kraft. hopefully this changes in the future. I am not going back to kraft.