French's Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 206 in Condiment

April 19, 2017

This Tomato ketchup tastes great and has a good consistency as well; not too watery, not too thick. It has just the right blend of all ingredients so none of them are over powering .

April 16, 2017

French's makes an okay Ketchup, it's not my usual brand, but in a pinch it works.

I find French's ketchup has a nice flavor, however its a too watery for me and it leaves a yucky after taste in my mouth. When the kids came home over Thanksgiving last fall, they tried it and were not a fan, even though we tried to tell them it was the exact same as other brands, they didn't buy it. So for Christmas, one of them bought her Dad and I, two large bottles of our regular brand and she told us she didn't want to compromise her ketchup any longer when she comes home. lol

March 09, 2017

I tried to like it. I really did. I just couldn't get past the taste. It wasn't as thick as my normal go to brand either. Others in my household were not fans either. So it wasn't just me. We ended up throwing it out and buying our regular brand.

February 23, 2017

This ketchup is better than Heinz ketchup. It has a really good flavor and tastes more like tomatoes than other ketchup. Another plus about this ketchup is that they use Canadian tomatoes and for every bottle bought the food bank of Canada donates a meal. For under $4 you get great tasting ketchup, and you help out Canadian citizens! I really suggest everyone make the switch.

January 05, 2017

Always thought my family were die hard Heinz ketchup users......wrong!! Gave French's a chance and we've been converted! Better taste, better consistency, and way better bang for your $$$

January 04, 2017

Sorry... I'm not usually a brand snob, and I truly wanted to switch to a Canadian ran company; but it's taste is awful. It's way too vinegar-y. Bleh.

November 30, 2016

This is a great tasting ketchup and I put it right up there with Heinz ketchup. It has the perfect combo of tomato,vinegar and salt. I put it on everything from fries to my sandwiches. It is a really great tasting ketchup and is always a fair price.

November 30, 2016

I used to only buy Heinz Ketchup, but I've been seeing French's in a lot more stores now and it really is good. The bottles are squeezable, perfect size and I like the company. They are also playing around with different flavours which is a fun twist for people like me that enjoy trying new things.

November 13, 2016

Way better than Heinz, not as salty, more tomato flavor. Tried it once, haven't bought a bottle of Heinz since. I'll never go back, my whole family feels the same way :)

October 18, 2016

I like the taste of this one better is has more of a tang , plus wanted to support Frenchs after Heniz made tons of Canadian workers lose there jobs , its still a great quality and cheap and great taste