Friends Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1011 in DVD

May 26, 2017

I love this tv show so much!!! It's super funny and always entertains me! No matter what season, it's great and the characters always keep my family laughing!

May 24, 2017

This is another one of my all time favorite tv shows! The old 90s sitcoms really are the best. Friends is so funny you can crack up at the same jokes and funny parts no matter how much you've seen it. All the characters have their own funny traits that make them a lot like real people. Other than Ross and his three divorces maybe!

April 14, 2017

For me, friends is on of those TV shows that I could watch a million times over and not get bored with it. It's got everything drama, comedy, romance.. you won't be disappointed!

March 09, 2017

Friends is one of those shows you can watch from start to finish 400 times and never get sick of it. This show makes me laugh so hard, even after seeing the episodes 20 times over! It will always be one of my favourite shows that has ever been on tv.

February 28, 2017

Friends is one of the best shows ever . I've watched it from start to finish at least 25x. All of the characters are hilarious and it's definitely my kind of humour . I highly recommend this show to all ages .

January 20, 2017

Friends was a show that I spent a ton of hours watching because it was all that was on back in the day. I had some laughs and enjoyed it overall but it doesn't make the top of my list. I actually find it kind of lame as an adult haha.

November 14, 2016

This show is what my sister and I call our comfort show. When we dont know what to watch, we put this on! A group of friends living in New York- with classic comedic experiences. It's a nice light show that I literally could watch over and over again!

November 11, 2016

J'adore cette série.Mon père m'a acheté la collection complète et j'en suis vraiment heureuse! Une série dans laquelle ,pour certaines scènes,on peut vraiment se retrouver dans les personnages et les histoires de leurs vies!

May 15, 2016

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS FROM THE 90'S! When this aired on T.V my mom and I watched every single episode, this was my favorite show for such a long time. Actually, it was from Rachel having Emma that my mom got my youngest sisters name, that's how big of an impact this show had on my family. since it's come on Netflix, I have watched it three times through again, at this point I could probably quote a good chunk of each episode. Hilarious show that knows how to hit you right in the feels at the right moment.

April 14, 2016

Friends took up a big chunk of my life as I was engrossed in this tv show. Following the lives of six friends in New York you really felt as though you got to know these people and that they in turn became your friends. Great to re watch.