Friskies Chef's Blend 1.5 KG Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 73 in Cat Food & Treats

April 21, 2017

I love this product for my cats and they love it too!! The price is wonderful 20$ that is wonderful the bag is always 100 percent full and it smells wonderful

April 11, 2017

Tis product is wonderful! Great effectiveness and great price for the amount and quality you receive I definitely would recommend buying this product for any and very household with cats or kittens.

March 14, 2017

This is a staple in my house. My cats absolutely love their Friskies. I fill the bowl and it empties very fast. When I found my first cat (Tiddles) this was the first food I bought for her. She loved it. I then bought one of the fancy brands and she didn't like it. She found the Friskies bag and ripped it open to eat it. Now, 11.5 years later, she's still enjoying her Friskies along with her housemates.

October 11, 2016

I have 2 indoor cats. Both love this food. Have tried a few others only cause i purchased cause the store did not have our usual brand. This product is a good one. We always go back.

August 21, 2016

This is good and healthy for my cats because in this bag you find chicken, turkey, beef. tuna,salmon, cheese, and egg. Yes this is just like their name says a real blend of good stuff that I feel good about giving to my cats.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo