Frosted Mini Wheats Mixed Berry Centres Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 377 in Cereal

A lightly frosted whole grain biscuit with a burst of filling in the centre that is made with real fruit.

May 06, 2017

My kids love the original mini wheats. I bought these for a different option and the kids didn't care for them. Too sweet and not very flavorful. We can't get the blueberry (frosting not filled) anymore:(

May 01, 2017

Mini wheats original is a family favorite. So I bought the mixed berry flavored as a little bit of a treat and something different to try. Most of the family loved them. But My husband thought that they where a little to sweet for his taste. I will definitely be buying these again in the future.

April 30, 2017

Mini Wheats have always been a favourite for me. When they came out with these mixed berry centres I went thriugh so many boxes! They are absolutely delicious. I had to stop buying them because I could sit and snack on an entire box. The mixed berry in the middle is sweet and super tasty, perfect combination with the layers of wheat & sugar coating on the outside. Love these!

April 06, 2017

This amoung many other cereals are super over priced, thats why i wait till its on sale or find coupons thats when I go for these.
    They're healthy and SUPER tasty!
    These have always been my favorite, all the different flavors! The Blueberry frosted and filled is the best!! HAVE not seen this flavor in a long time, is it discontinued?

February 25, 2017

This amoung many other cereals are super over priced, but when I want cereal I go for these.
    They're healthy and SUPER tasty!
    These have always been my favorite, all the different flavors!

July 20, 2016

Lorsque j'ai goûtée aux Mini Wheat original, je trouvais qu'ils manquaient de goût. Quand j'ai vue qu'ils en existaient avec des saveurs de fruits, j'ai décidée d'y goûter sans hésiter et sincèrement, je l'ai adore. Ils me sont pas sucrer du tout et ne tombe pas sur le coeur, j'en mangerais tous les jours.

1.5/5

February 28, 2016

My son would eat cereal morning, noon an night...if I let him.
    He is not too picky or so I thought..
    I brought home frosted centres and he really didn't like them at all...he said they were way to sweet!

January 22, 2016

Great Cereal - just the right amount of sweetness. The fruit center tastes great. I like it with or without milk. I always carry a cupful in a small sandwich bag with me. It's a great quick and convenient snack.

January 11, 2016

From a brand that's trusted! Great flavor inside, just the right amount of filling so that it's not overpowering the wheats. Great breakfast and snack.

January 06, 2016

I didn't like this cereal at all it was like eatting hay,and if you ate to slow it became a soggy mess,just so yucky