The Little Mermaid Reviews
#4 in DVD

October 18, 2017

great movie

My daughter absolutely loves this movie. She can watch it over and over and she doesn't get bored and I love it as it was one of my favorites when I was younger as well! Great story and I love the music!

July 30, 2017

My favourite Disney movie

The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite Disney movie . I still remember the first time I ever watched it as a kid . I was sleeping at my aunts place and she went out in th morning and grabbed breakfast for us and this movie . It's about Ariel a mermaid who wants to interact with humans but her dad says no it's not safe . She ends up saving a prince Eric after a huge storm and he falls overboard from his ship . They end up falling in love . The sea urchin Ursula wants her voice and beauty so she offers her a deal . Her Voice in exchange for human legs . It's a very good story and it has great catchy songs as well . I highly recommend this to anyone who has kids or any adults who love Disney.

July 19, 2017

All time fav

This is my all time favorite movie ive loved it since i was a kid and still love it.Its a classic and i still have the VHS.Its a universal film that my whole family can sit down watch and enjoy.

May 30, 2017

This was my favourite movie growing up, and it is still my favourite Disney movie to this day! It has such a good story and great music, it is just a cute movie overall. I have it in deluxe DVD version and am so glad I was able to find it on DVD as you better believe my kids will watch it when they are growing up as well.

May 23, 2017

Ariel was always my favorite Disney princess growing up ! I envied her beautiful voice and stunning red hair, I mean who wouldn't want to be a mermaid?! This story deals with alot of teenage issues that people go through like thinking you know better than your parents when most of the time you don't. It also shows the hardships and struggles people have to over come to find there true love :). Great movie and if I ever have a daughter of my own some day she'll grow up watching Disney movies ❤

May 23, 2017

I love this movie! Coming from a small fishing village, I always loved the beautiful ocean and beach seneries in this movie. The story is a great love story with great songs and loveable characters. The problem with it is if Ariel can write her name on a contract, why can't she write Eric a letter saying she's lost her voice? :/

March 08, 2017

This was my favourite Disney movie as a child, and it still is as an adult ! I wanted to be Ariel when i was a kid! The movie is so cute, has so many songs kids can sing along to (which i still do). This movie will always be a Disney classic !

January 17, 2017

This movie is a classic! I loved it as a child and still love it as an adult with children of my own :) I still sing along to all the songs and have a love/hate relationship with several of the characters, haha!!

January 13, 2017

The Little Mermaid
    I love The Little Mermaid. Such a great movie for all ages. Great story line, characters, animation. Add this to your Disney collection.

January 12, 2017

I grew up to this movie-- and I keep trying to get my daughter to watch this, but she shows no interest yet. The music is so good-- I actually have the soundtrack and try and lure my daughter to love this as much as I do through the music LOL