Fructis style pure clean frizz control Reviews

Ranked #575 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 21, 2017

I will keep buying this product!

I have very full and frizzy hair and I have spent alot of money trying to find the right product to tame my hair. This product really works to keep my hair less puffy and no frizz while not making it oily.

June 07, 2017

This product is great does not leave a sticky film in my hair where I find other shampoos do.
    Also works very well on my daughter's frizz!
    Fructis all the way in my house!!

April 26, 2017

love the fructis line. My favorite is the dry shampoo. Will look forward to trying all of their other products. Great value and great scent. Also love the design of their bottles.

December 01, 2016

I tried the frizz control from fructis garnier and i loved it keot the frizz down and made my hair feel nice . I jist wish you would get more the bottle .

May 14, 2016

With this shampoo my hair feels clean and light, but even though it helped to reduced my frizzy hair, it didn't worked completly. After all, nobody's perfect, and so far it's a pretty good affordable/effective ration!

2.8/5

April 27, 2016

In short hair...caused my hair to look greasy. Tried different amounts with same outcome. Tryed on daughters long hair with same outcome. Did not like this product.