Fruit 2 O sparkling water Strawberry
Amazing

Fruit 2 O sparkling water Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 44 in Carbonated Water

January 31, 2017

The taste of Fruit 2O sparkling water is nice and refreshing. Great for to quench your thirst. The strawberry is my favorite but there are many different flavors as well.

January 05, 2017

I'm usually on the hunt of the next great tasting flavoured water as I'm not a huge fan of just plain old water. I saw this at our local convince store so I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I want a huge fan. To me it had a weird taste to it and was only able to drink half of the bottle. I won't be buying this product again.

January 05, 2017

This drink fills my cravings of fizzy drinks. Better for me than pop. I have replaced drinking pop with it. The strawberry flavor is mouthwatering. I can't wait to try the other flavors as well.

July 31, 2016

If you love crystal light for your water, you'll love this alternative to pop. It satisfies that craving for frizz without the calories and sugar from pop. However it does have sucralose so it has that after taste similar to crystal light.

July 04, 2016

Looking for a drink , but not wanting pop on a warm summer morning at the grocery store, I found a sale on Fruit 2 O Sparkling Water Strawberry for $1.29. Sounded ok. At first it was ok, then I got a nasty bitter after taste that got worse as I drank it. I actually had to have something else to get rid of it. So for me not so great a deal after all. If you don't mind the after taste of sweeteners then definitely try it, if that's an issue I say skip this one.