Fruit20 Sparkling Water Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #87 out of 112 in Water

September 17, 2016

I tried a couple of these, my favorite is cherry lime. It is carbonated, and refreshing, with 0 calories. It does have a mildly aspartame taste to it, although it must be under another name, as there was no recognizable artificial sweetener names in the ingredient list. Trying to lose weight, and Pepsi is my weakness, so this is a nice alternative.

0.7/5

July 17, 2016

This product had a strong artificial flavouring taste to it and left a disgusting after taste in your mouth. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone

June 14, 2016

This water is absolutely perfect for people who are trying to get off pop. Still has the carbonation but no calories or fat. This water comes in a variety of flavours, but by far raspberry lemon is my favourite. Bought a pack of these on sale at a dollar store near me a while ago for 3.99$ (regular 11.98$) or 2 for 7.00$, and immediately gave up pop! Thank you Fruit2O!

1.5/5

January 05, 2016

I tried the new Fruit20 Sparkling Pomegranate Flavoured Water. It wasn't my cup of tea. I felt sick after drinking it. I purchased it using a B1G1 Free coupon. However, I feel like returning the other flavours due to my first experience.