Gain Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 276 in Laundry Care

April 15, 2017

Theese are my favorite dryer sheets to use ! They smell so good and the smell last long on your cloths, they also do very well at removing static from you cloths great dry sheet!

April 15, 2017

Gain dryer sheets are very effective at reducing static electricity build up in your laundry and it leaves you clothes feeling soft and smelling great! I buy the dryer sheets and the coordinating laundry detergent, it smells so good!

April 11, 2017

I love the smell of the apple tango dryer sheets. they smell so great everywhere we use them. smell of the room and our clothes. I even put it in drawers so that our clothes smells so great.

March 31, 2017

I use Gain Dryer Sheets for multiple things around the house ! Obviously for my Laundry to give it that extra fresh scent but I also use it in my couch , near my kitty litter box and much more . It really helps to keep things fresh and smelling great. The smell isn't too powerful either . Gain is amazing

March 31, 2017

I don't think there is a nicer smelling dryer sheets than Gain Dryer Sheets.The difference in this dryer sheet from all others is that ,Gain lasts longer on the Laundry.It keeps clothes smelling nice for a long time not like other sheets.Gain Dryer Sheets are good for more than just in the Dryer,I use them around the house instead of sometimes Air Freshner. I use them in my winter Boots and in some of my Husbands foot wear.I put one in the bottom of the trash can,so there is no smelly odour.I even use them under the Chesterfield Cushions.I even put a couple under the Cats Litter Pan,this keeps down cat odour.There are so many ways to use these laundry dryer sheets,they can be placed anywhere around the House,even in a sock Drawer.This is one product that I highly recommend.I will always have Gain Dryer Sheets in my Home.

February 07, 2017

When purchasing dryer sheets I always gravitate towards Gain because I love the smells and know they will work well in the dryer on my clothes that were just washed in liquid detergent from Gain, too! Helps keep my clothes soft and wrinkle free - adding a great scent.

January 19, 2017

I love Gain! These dryer sheets are amazing, they smell great and aren't at all overpowering. I love that the smell stays in your clothes too. These are the only brand we buy. Watch for them to go on sale which is often!

January 19, 2017

Gain Dryer Sheets are the only dryer sheets I will use. I have tried to switch and try something cheaper but I can't stay away. They make your laundry smell so incredibly good that nothing else even compares. I use GAIN everything when I do laundry as the brand is amazing. Great price as well but I usually stock up when they are on sale!

January 19, 2017

I love these dryer sheets. They smell sooooo good and leave your clothes smelling fantastic. These are the only dryer sheets my boyfriend will let me buy!

January 11, 2017

Love Gain dryer sheets! They make my laundry smell so great and the scent lasts for an extremely long time. The price is always affordable. My clothes are always soft and static free!