• Gain Fabric Softener
  • Gain Fabric Softener

Gain Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 330 in Laundry Care

August 06, 2017

So soft and my clothes smell so good!

Can't believe i've never used this softener before! It makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE! my clothes smell so nice and my sheet are sooo soft! what a bargain and must buy again. I will not be lazy anymore and will use the softener every time :)

May 31, 2017

What a great product at a great price too!

It is unusual to find a product that does what it says on the packet. This does.

Not only does it keep clothes feeling soft, but also the fresh smell is wonderful. I now love bedding wash day as I know that every time I turn over in my bed there will be a burst of freshness that lasts the week/ten days before the bedding gets changed again. Even bedding that I have previously washed and then stored keeps its freshness for weeks. months even. I wash all the Christmas linen, blankets, hand towels etc before putting them away in a space saver bag until the season comes round again and when I take them out of the bags the freshness hits you straight away.

May 11, 2017

I love this product especially when it comes out of the dryer all nice and warm, but I love the fact that I still get hints of the smell on my clothes even if I have not worn them in a while

April 15, 2017

Smells amazing and leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. Whole family loves Gain Fabric Softener. Recommended it to a few friends and they love it as well.

March 16, 2017

I always buy this softener. I find it has a very nice scent but never overpowering. It is very affordable and always has sales in stores making it even batter.

March 13, 2017

Great softener. I use this with the gain laundry detergent and it keeps my clothes fresh! Love this product and have no issues with my husbands sensitive skin.

March 13, 2017

I love this brand. It makes your clothes smell fresh forever and a day. Its not expensive. I wont use any other kind of fabric softener and will recommend to everyone

March 13, 2016

I love the smell of this and it has an earth sent to it .
    Idk how to say it but I know I can damm it smell's good and all the others they have there too smell's so as long g as it's gain that's all that matters to me

January 06, 2016

love how it leave our laundry smelling fresh and feeling so soft

January 01, 2016

If your looking for a product to leave your cloths smelling fresh for days then gain fabric softener is the best product for you. I love the scent it leave on cloths. Your friends will notice the scent when you enter their presents and those that use gain fabric softener will already know the product you used it's that noticeable. My family loves this product and will continue to use it in the future.