Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 13, 2017

Makes your clothes smell so fresh and clean

I have recently started using gain scent boosters and they really work well. It's so nice etonclean your sheets and snuggle up to the lovely smell.you can do just as the bottle says add a little or add a lot. I tend too use more with my towels just to keep them fresh.

June 06, 2017

I got a sample of these fron walmart and I went home to try it and my clothes seriously have never smelt so good! I wish these were a bit cheaper because I would buy them all the time! These are seriously the best thing that has ever been invented! You must try them

May 15, 2017

I love the way these scent boosters from Gain make my sheets, blankets and towels smell. It is exactly like the fabric softener, but if you use these beads in your wash, the scent lasts for a long time. Goes on sale often, and you vpcan usually find coupons, so I stock up when I can combine the two. You can also use them as wax melts in a candle melt holder, and make the whole room smell like fresh laundry.

May 15, 2017

I only buy this product when it's on sale because I find it a little pricey otherwise. I love using this in the wash. My clothes smell so good and the smell lasts a long time! I love it!

April 04, 2017

Absolutely love these! I do not buy them often because they can be a bit pricey but they are a must for me now when it comes to washing all linens in my house. I do use them on select load of clothing and would on all but price holds me back as I want to make sure I get as much use of them as I can.

February 16, 2017

Gain laundry products truly have the best scents. I love this booster a lot but found that when using the Gain detergent it wasn't necessary to use the booster along with it when doing our weekly laundry. With that being said it works amazing in my husbands work laundry.

January 02, 2017

I do love the smell of gain . But I find the smells holds good enough in the cloths that you do not need the scent booster but if there is a item you are not using fir a while then yes it is good for that . The smell is wonderful as usual

January 02, 2017

Best scent ever!! Never add a problem about the dissolving in my washing machine, the scent stick very well on the clothes or curtains, no traces at all. Really easy and friendly!

January 02, 2017

This stuff is great to add extra smell to your laundry. It smells just like Gain, only stronger! I love that it doesn't seem to leave any residue on my clothes, unlike a lot of other in-laundry scent boosters. I love to use this stuff on my bedding, as you climb into a cloud of delightful Gain scent for at least two days after using the scent booster. Added bonus: You can put this into any wax warmer and it melts and makes your whole house smell amazing...
    I buy this stuff EVERY time shoppers has it on 2/$10

January 02, 2017

I love Gain Fireworks, i through the into the cupboard with our blankets and towels to keep them sweeping fresh year round! You might say I have a little addiction to the smell on the Original Gain Scent in general