Gain Original Dryer Sheets Reviews
#70 in Laundry Care

October 09, 2019

This dryer sheet is my favourite.

The smell is refreshing but not overpowering and handles static most of the time. For large loads in the winter I use two. I throw one in my suitcase when travelling to keep everything smelling fresh.

September 30, 2019

Dryer Sheets

I wanted to buy something to insert in my travel trailer to keep mice and bugs at bay during the storage, so bought these because of the strong scent. Boy oh boy they are strong smelling, will see in the spring if they were effective! I have allergies and this definately triggered them!

September 17, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My favorite scent!

I always buy Gain original scented dryer sheets. They are always a great price and many stores carry a variation of sizes that fit most budgets. There are always coupons available to help lower the price as well. My entire family gets complimented on the smell of their clothing due to using gain products!!

September 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

Gain Original Smells Amazing

I've been buying and using Gain Original dryer sheets for as long as I can remember! The scent, to me, is nostalgic. It reminds me of growing up and it smells amazing. I dont have to use to many sheets in order to get the results I want. My clothes always come out smelling good, soft and there's no static. I will forever use this product!

September 07, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

The scent lasts so long!!

I started buying this because it was on sale and fell in t love with the long lasting scent and the effectiveness of the anti static. My clothes smell so good for days!

September 03, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Love the scent

This is the only brand I use I love the quality. I love the scent. The scent lasts a very long time. I love how soft my clothes feel after washing them.

September 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I would buy this product regularly.

Gain dryer sheets leave all my clothes smelling fresh. Freshness smell lasts longer than most dryer sheets. Works great removing static cling. Gain is such a value for rhe price.

August 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Gain Dryer Sheets

Gain dryer sheets make me so happy when I open my dryer after a cycle. The smell is so calming to me. I love how soft my towels are after using Gain.

January 24, 2019

Love these dryer sheets

I find these dryer sheets provide clothes with longer lasting fresh scent than other brands. No need for those booster scent things in the wash that are so expensive!

January 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

So good!

I love Gain products, and the dryer sheets are no exception! They smell so good. They keep your clothes from getting all staticky. They are a great value. There’s always coupons for Gain!