4.1/5
Garnier Aloe Vera Face wash Reviews

November 14, 2020

I would like to try these again

It makes my skin smooth, and its not sticky. And it protects my skin even at night. I want to try this product again. And i'm looking forward for more products

November 10, 2020

Love this product

I would buy this product again it makes my hair soft and shiny. My hair hasn't looked this great in month's. I would most definitely recommend to my friends this product.

November 10, 2020

Garnier Face Wash

I like Garnier face wash in summers, as i mostly travel in afternoon for grocery shopping when i return back i wash my face with Garnier Aloe Vera Face Wash

2.8/5

October 19, 2020

Go to for a drug store wash

I have used this product for a few weeks now and I have combination skin. I noticed it does pretty well with the season change I usually go from oily to dry very quickly but I noticed it doesn’t dry my face out really bad after use.

October 09, 2020

Best for sensitive skin

This is the best for sensitive skin, it has no irritation and your face feels soft at the same time. I have been using it for a long long time and I intend to use it long.

2.0/5

September 10, 2020

Meh

I thought it would be better. It leaves a clean feeling for an entire 30 seconds and I feel like washing my face again. I'm not someone who normally buys garnier so it was my first and last time buying their product. I just didn't like it.

September 05, 2020

Feels so refreshing on your skin

I have used Garnier products for years ! They are affordable and work well. This face wash feels so good on your face and leaves it super soft and clean. I'd recommend for sure :)

3.2/5

August 08, 2020

Not what it's chalked up to be

I love anything to do with aloe as it is such a healing agent. So I thought the face wash would be find and refreshing on my skin. It was not, it felt no different than washing with a bar of soap.
    Afterwards my face felt dry and itchy, needed to apply extra cream

June 12, 2020

Fantastic face wash

I was using a different brand's face wash (I shall not name it), it left my skin dry but after using the garnier fresh face wash I couldn't believe the results. My skin was shining just after 2 uses.

Worth every penny!!

May 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Liked it

It is a good product and smells really nice. It cleanses my skin really well but I felt that it made my skin a bit dry after use. So I use a good quality moisturizer after using this face wash.