4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Normal to Dry Skin) Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage.
  1. Renews
  2. Brightens
  3. Evens
  4. Hydrates 24H
  5. Protects
BB Crème Peau normale à sèche - Soin du visage tout-en-un de Garnier qui contribue à 5 bénéfices : hydrate, corrige les ridules et les imperfections, protège, unifie et illumine le teint.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

September 03, 2019

Smooth hydration with a touch of coverage

I LOVE this BB cream. It hydrates your skin while providing minimum coverage evening your skin complexion. Perfect for creating an easy glow and easy enough to apply for the laziest morning skin care routine. This is definitely a keeper!

Updated On: September 03, 2019

#GOTITFREE

Basic BB

Dispite this product not matching my skin tone, it feels very nice on the face. Gives a good amount of moisture with light coverage. I don't have to high a demand for full coverage so it would work perfectly if it matched my skin tone. Unfortunately the colour ranges are limited and although it is light coverage, it is still very much not a good match.

Replaced my Foundation

I have dry skin so I normally find it difficult to wear foundation without dry patches showing. This BB cream went on well , it provided moisture to my dry skin. It didn’t leave my skin looking greasy. I found the colour to blend well with my skin tone. It was lightweight so it didn’t feel like a foundation. It didn’t look cakey or fake. It provides a nice healthy looking glow. I enjoy this product. Will purchase again.

Excellent coverage

I don’t normally wear foundation every day because I feel like it will clog my pores, but this product is exceptionally light while providing excellent coverage. My skin looked so much better after use - it blurred imperfections and my complexion looked much brighter. This is an excellent hybrid product, marrying excellent moisturizing capability with antioxidant properties and SPF! It contains caffeine which helps depuff skin, and vitamin C which helps brighten. I feel like I don't have to apply a hundred products to my face to get ready in the morning anymore LOL. My T-zone still needed a touch of powder, but the rest of my face remained clear, soft, and flake free. Will definitely continue using and will recommend to friends #gotitfree

August 30, 2019

More of a tinted moisturizer

This is more of a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream. The colour wasn't really working for me. I did appreciate the fact that it was oil free because I have an oily t-zone. I would use this moreso on a day I want to look presentable but don't want to spend time doing my full face.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

Another Great Garnier BB Cream

I have been using Garnier BB creams since they came out years ago. I've always liked the light texture and good coverage. I especially liked that this version was for dry skin. Over the past few years I've noticed my skin has been getting drier and drier which means most foundations sit on top of the dry patches. This BB cream worked really well. It gave a good amount of coverage and didn't settle into the dry patches.

Thick and Buildable Coverage

This BB Cream does a great job of covering minor imperfections and evening out my skin tone. It’s thick and buildable without looking heavy. It doesn't really do anything for my dry skin though. I would use this instead of foundation on days where I don’t want full coverage.

August 30, 2019

Sheer coverage with a healthy glow

I would say that this product definitely is a "5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector", especially if you don't need a lot of coverage. As a BB cream, it doesn't claim to provide a lot of coverage but I still think it helped even out my skin tone and add a little coverage over some of my sun spots that are on my cheeks.

It's very moisturizing and gives a very natural radiant finish to the skin. This product is great if you're not looking for a lot of coverage or just want a little something to make your skin a little more fresh and healthy if you're just going out for a bit. Whatever coverage you do get though, doesn't last as long though if you're out doing a lot of activities or out in the hot weather for long.

Glowing skin!

This makes my skin glow even though it can leave a bit of a shine. Easily resolved though with a bit of powder. It feels light and smooth and I find it blends very well. It works well with dry skin too.

August 30, 2019

Wish I loved this, unfortunately this one bites the dust

This was apart of the chick advisor event goodie bag. I've tried this product in the past and have tried it once more. This unfortunately doesn't change my previous opinion about this product. Its thicker in texture, the coverage isn't terrible, but I do find it hard for this to dry down. I have combination skin leaning towards dry most of the time (thank you eczema) and this was quite wet i felt. Colour wise, I might have liked it if it fit my undertone, but overall I don't think I will repurchase this, just for the fact that there are so many other brands out there that would get you a better bang for your buck.