3.9/5
#10 in Hair Colour

November 28, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Great long lasting results

I have been colouring my hair since I was 16 years old and majority of that time I have had my naturally dark blonde hair lightened at a salon but for the last 6-9 months I have been growing my hair so I have been dying my hair at home.
    I have used many brands but I have had the very best results with Garnier Belle Colour (112 Natural Light Summer Blonde) and this particular colour has extra lightening, so I am able to get a lighter blonde without damaging my hair with bleach.
    I like how easy it is to mix and use this colour kit, but I must say, I cannot stand the gloves included as I have small hands and I may as well have carrier bags on my hand. So I buy my own, I just get them online and am able to buy a pair for about £1-2 so it's well worth it. I have to retouch the roots every 6 weeks and because I use a purple shampoo/conditioner the blonde doesn't lose its brightness. The only downside is the smell but it doesn't last, as the conditioner included smells lovely.

July 04, 2019

Hair dye

I’ve use this brand of hair dye for a long time I find that it covers great, and as i get older it works great on covering the grey hairs as well. I have tried many shades and colours and have always like the turnout.

June 25, 2019

Pretty great!

I bought this at my local drugstore for around 7$ CAD. Over the past 4 months, I've had my hair bleached once, dyed three times, and the purple and green streaks have been lingering. I bought the black dye to cover it up.

The smell was pretty bad, it did make me feel sort of nauseous for a while, but that's possibly the only negative thing I can say about it. I have fairly thick hair just past my collar bone, and it perfectly covered all of it. (I had light brown hair before) but only left the dye in for around 15 minutes as I was in the shower, and it managed to cover perfectly and stay in, plus come off of the bathroom wall and floor.

The conditioner worked fine as long as you actually know how to apply it, and my hair is really soft and looks clean and shiny now, the only way I could see it leaving your hair dry is if you dye or bleach your hair frequently, and haven't gotten a deep condition done in a while.

It's definitely worth the price, and it's good color for what you get! Honestly, if you're getting a darker color especially for light hair, this will work out just fine

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

Garnier Bell Colour is the only hair dye I'll buy, it doesn't leave my hard brittle and dried out. The conditioner always makes my hair silky and smooth!

December 06, 2017

Merveilleux

J ai les cheveux bruns foncés avec 30

May 29, 2017

I tried garnier belle color it was easy to apply, smelled wonderful, left my hair feeling nice and silky, lasted for quite a long time, the price was right also. the value of the product is wonderful also...

May 28, 2017

I use this in soft black. I find even with anti-dandruff shampoo the colour does not fade. Its very easy to use and the instructions are clear. Great buy.

May 26, 2017

I decided to color my hair getting rid of a few grey hairs. I have always liked Garnier Hair products.
    I chose the Belle Color. It's wonderful and easy to use. Directions are easy to understand .

I love the fact the it's not as harsh on my hair as others I've tried in the past. It left my natural curly hair very
    manageable and very soft. The conditioner supplied is great.

May 15, 2017

I've been using this hair color for quite a while its cheap but it leaves my hair softer than before I even color it. I've tried other dyes in the past that are much more expensive but nothing leaves my hair feeling as good as this one.

May 09, 2017

I first picked up Belle Color a few years ago because...well it was on sale at the time. I have used this brand and same colour ever since. I recently tried a much more expensive brand (because I got 3 boxes for free) and the more expensive brand sucked. Threw out the other 2 boxes and went back to what works. Lesson learned!
    I love the colour that the Belle Color gives me...and my hair feels so soft after!