Garnier Fructis Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream Reviews
#1693 in Hair Care

August 11, 2017

My frizzy needs this!

I have frizzy hair and am constantly looking for something to keep the frizz under control! I found it--it's called Garnier Fructis Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream! This product is readily available in drug stores and discount stores such as Wal-mart. Not expensive, and works!

August 14, 2014

Smells delicious
    Affordable didn't really help curl but that smell ;)

August 05, 2014

Using this product after I get out of the shower ensures less frizz in my curls everytime.
    It didnt leave my hair feeling greasy and my hair looked naturally curly, with way less frizz than without using anything.

August 26, 2013

I love this stuff! It has been a savior this summer. I have crazy wavy hair that I usually straighten. If I want to leave it natural and not have it look like a crazy lions mane, I put this in towel dried hair and let it air dry. Then if it is really humid and my hair gets crazy, I put a little more in. It never gets crunchy or oily, just stays soft and manageable. You don't even know it's in by touching it.

October 01, 2012

I have really curly hair, I have grown to love my curls but I hate that most of the time they come with a mass of frizz. This product helps maintain it. It gives all the benefits of gel or mousse without the "crunchiness." I use it along with Garnier Curl-Sculpting Cream Gel and it maintains my curls and keeps away frizz for the whole day.

October 01, 2012

Do you have curls? I have light curls. If I wear a ponytail one day, I have to wash again to get curls the next day. But if I wear my hair down and let the curls go natural, I can usually keep them for 2 days.
    This product helps tame frizz without getting crunchy. It offers enough hold for the day, or I add hairspray after if I am trying to make curls last 2 days. It's too big for a carry on, but I have pumped some into a plastic container and traveled with it, and that worked out well.
    It does not weigh down my curls, and I can still get volume by diffusing my hair flipped upside down after applying this. I use about a quarter size blob after squeezing out water with a microfiber towel.

July 06, 2012

I love this product because of how awesome it makes my natural curls look and it gives me no frizz!!! Which I really love because my hair gets a lot of frizz