Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Banana Extract Reviews
#9 in Hair Masks

January 05, 2020

Smells like Banana Medicine

I loved this scent. It wasn't too strong or smell like an artificial candy scent. It actually smells like bananas and worked will in my hair I will purchase again

November 11, 2019

Best

I love this one. Its so moisturizing and a great hair mask for weekly use. It helps me keep my hairs looks shiny n smooth. I love the different fragrances it has. I’ve already tried all the masks. Would recommend for sure.

October 10, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Love!

This is 100% my go to hair mask now! Leaves my hair feeling and looking super soft! Never makes my hair greasy and so easy to use! Just leave I'm and use with shampoo. Wouldn't use any other product now

September 20, 2019

I love this product

This is a staple product that I will continue to buy! The smell is wonderful and every time I put it in my hair someone always comments on how good my hair smells when I go out! I use this as a leave in conditioner instead of a one minute mask and it leaves my hair very moisturized. The price is also great, at my local shops the big jar of this is only $5 very affordable.

August 14, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Smells good enough to eat

I absolutely love the smell of bananas!!! So this was just heaven in a tub!
    With 3 different ways to use this product I decided to go for the in shower mask and leave on for a few minutes (ok so I left mine in for about a 10 minutes lol
    Shhhh) but afterwards my hair felt so so amazing honestly.
    This one is for dry hair which my hair is very dry aswell as other things, but my hair felt hydrated & silky soft with that amazing added bonus of smelling of bananas!
    My only negative.....the price..... I’d this wasn’t on offer I probably wouldn’t of treated myself to it :o(

August 12, 2019

Amazing

I have been using this hair mask for a few months now. Why I love this product is because there's no silicones, parabens or artificial colorants. This product smells amazing, and the smell is long lasting. For me it lasts a few days. Another reason I like this product is because you can use it as a hair mask, as a conditioner, or as a leave-in conditioner. 1 product 3 uses great buy and very inexpensive. I purchased the 400ml bottle for $3.00

June 19, 2019

Smells so great!

I’m using this mask for a while now, and I’m loving it, specially the smell! It leaves my hair smelling amazing, just like a fruit punch!
    It makes my hair feeling hydrated, healthy and aligned.
    I would definitely buy it again!

April 23, 2019

Best hair care item

Magic in a tiny jar!! Totally worth the money! I have straight hair and most conditioners leave my hair limp so I have to be choosy in what I use! But when I smelled this tiny container of banana I had to buy it to try!!! And oh my gosh it’s amazing!! Leaves my hair soft but weight less I don’t lose any body and my hair feels sooo healthy! I leave it in when I have time like relaxing in a bath and it’s soft for days or I’ve used it as a quick conditioning in the shower and it still works amazingly well! It last longer then you’d think! I have about a little longer then shoulder length hair and I only needed two finger tips of product and it covers from root to tip! (P.s I have tried all the other fragrances and by far banana is still my favourite :p )

3.2/5

April 05, 2019

Did nothing

Having coily hair , the product did nothing on my hair. My hair still felt same way. Had to go buy from the stores used a second time and it did nothing.
    I won't recommend it if you have kinky or coily hair.

March 27, 2019

Quick acting mask

I love how this mask is so quick acting, it only takes one minute to receive the full effect. I love it. The scent is very nice as well...I love it. Would purchase it again.