Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Banana Extract Reviews
#9 in Hair Masks

July 08, 2020

Love the Multiple Uses for this Product!

I love that these hair masks have several possible uses: A hair mask, as a conditioner, or as a leave-in treatment, you decide. It’s brilliant. I often use this one as a leave-in treatment because my hair is so dry and damaged through bleaching and excessive dying. If you want some nourishment in your hair, I totally recommend this product for that. It smells great and my hair feels noticeably soft afterwards and doesn’t feel weighed down by it either. It’s also great that it’s 98% derived from natural ingredients. Formula is 94% biodegradable and 100% vegan with no silicones, parabens, or artificial colorants.

2.3/5

April 08, 2020

Not for me

Bought it because of the 1 min wait but it doesn’t work for my hair leaves the ends dry. I used it the three ways that the instructions Says but its definitely not for me, has a nice banana scent

March 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I have a stockpile

I love this product so much I heard it was being discontinued - still not sure if it is true or not - so when I saw them on sale for $1.99 I had to get all the store had. The scent is just so yummy and works so well for helping to keep my hair healthy and strong! I have used most of the other 1 minute masks in this line but this one is by far my favorite - I use it for a mask, a conditioner and a leave in - works great and I highly recommend it!

January 05, 2020

Smells like Banana Medicine

I loved this scent. It wasn't too strong or smell like an artificial candy scent. It actually smells like bananas and worked will in my hair I will purchase again

November 11, 2019

Best

I love this one. Its so moisturizing and a great hair mask for weekly use. It helps me keep my hairs looks shiny n smooth. I love the different fragrances it has. I’ve already tried all the masks. Would recommend for sure.

October 10, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Love!

This is 100% my go to hair mask now! Leaves my hair feeling and looking super soft! Never makes my hair greasy and so easy to use! Just leave I'm and use with shampoo. Wouldn't use any other product now

September 20, 2019

I love this product

This is a staple product that I will continue to buy! The smell is wonderful and every time I put it in my hair someone always comments on how good my hair smells when I go out! I use this as a leave in conditioner instead of a one minute mask and it leaves my hair very moisturized. The price is also great, at my local shops the big jar of this is only $5 very affordable.

August 14, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Smells good enough to eat

I absolutely love the smell of bananas!!! So this was just heaven in a tub!
    With 3 different ways to use this product I decided to go for the in shower mask and leave on for a few minutes (ok so I left mine in for about a 10 minutes lol
    Shhhh) but afterwards my hair felt so so amazing honestly.
    This one is for dry hair which my hair is very dry aswell as other things, but my hair felt hydrated & silky soft with that amazing added bonus of smelling of bananas!
    My only negative.....the price..... I’d this wasn’t on offer I probably wouldn’t of treated myself to it :o(

August 12, 2019

Amazing

I have been using this hair mask for a few months now. Why I love this product is because there's no silicones, parabens or artificial colorants. This product smells amazing, and the smell is long lasting. For me it lasts a few days. Another reason I like this product is because you can use it as a hair mask, as a conditioner, or as a leave-in conditioner. 1 product 3 uses great buy and very inexpensive. I purchased the 400ml bottle for $3.00

June 19, 2019

Smells so great!

I’m using this mask for a while now, and I’m loving it, specially the smell! It leaves my hair smelling amazing, just like a fruit punch!
    It makes my hair feeling hydrated, healthy and aligned.
    I would definitely buy it again!