Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Banana Extract Reviews
#7 in Hair Masks

August 14, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Smells good enough to eat

I absolutely love the smell of bananas!!! So this was just heaven in a tub!
    With 3 different ways to use this product I decided to go for the in shower mask and leave on for a few minutes (ok so I left mine in for about a 10 minutes lol
    Shhhh) but afterwards my hair felt so so amazing honestly.
    This one is for dry hair which my hair is very dry aswell as other things, but my hair felt hydrated & silky soft with that amazing added bonus of smelling of bananas!
    My only negative.....the price..... I’d this wasn’t on offer I probably wouldn’t of treated myself to it :o(

August 12, 2019

Amazing

I have been using this hair mask for a few months now. Why I love this product is because there's no silicones, parabens or artificial colorants. This product smells amazing, and the smell is long lasting. For me it lasts a few days. Another reason I like this product is because you can use it as a hair mask, as a conditioner, or as a leave-in conditioner. 1 product 3 uses great buy and very inexpensive. I purchased the 400ml bottle for $3.00

June 19, 2019

Smells so great!

I’m using this mask for a while now, and I’m loving it, specially the smell! It leaves my hair smelling amazing, just like a fruit punch!
    It makes my hair feeling hydrated, healthy and aligned.
    I would definitely buy it again!

April 23, 2019

Best hair care item

Magic in a tiny jar!! Totally worth the money! I have straight hair and most conditioners leave my hair limp so I have to be choosy in what I use! But when I smelled this tiny container of banana I had to buy it to try!!! And oh my gosh it’s amazing!! Leaves my hair soft but weight less I don’t lose any body and my hair feels sooo healthy! I leave it in when I have time like relaxing in a bath and it’s soft for days or I’ve used it as a quick conditioning in the shower and it still works amazingly well! It last longer then you’d think! I have about a little longer then shoulder length hair and I only needed two finger tips of product and it covers from root to tip! (P.s I have tried all the other fragrances and by far banana is still my favourite :p )

3.2/5

April 05, 2019

Did nothing

Having coily hair , the product did nothing on my hair. My hair still felt same way. Had to go buy from the stores used a second time and it did nothing.
    I won't recommend it if you have kinky or coily hair.

March 27, 2019

Quick acting mask

I love how this mask is so quick acting, it only takes one minute to receive the full effect. I love it. The scent is very nice as well...I love it. Would purchase it again.

March 23, 2019

It makes my hair look great!

I have been using it for 3 weeks and I love what it does to my hair, it makes it look shiny, healthy and it feels so soft after each use. A little bit of product goes a long way. The scent is delicious! This product even helps with my annoying frizzy hair. I applied it 2-3 times a week, I usually do the 1 minute in the shower out of the 3 ways of use. I do recommend it.

March 20, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Works well

I'd buy this hair mask if you damaged hair because after just one use this reversed years of damage by using heat products and on top of that dying my hair. Highly recommend!

February 21, 2019

smells soooo good!

I absolutely love the smell of this Garnier hair mask! I was also very happy with the results. My hair felt smoother and conditioned, and I love that it only had to sit for a minute- others I have used had a much longer resting period. I really like that it is made from quality ingredients and it was something I felt good about using. I will be purchasing this again for sure!

February 07, 2019

Wowers

Whoa - this hair mask blew me away.
    A friend of mine keeps raving about this to the point that she went out and bought me a small tub of it. First thing I noticed was the amazing banana smell, it's so yummy that no word of a lie, my mouth actually watered a bit.

I noticed immediate results after one use. I used it after shampooing, left it on for probably over a minute. The texture is not runny, but also not too thick. It applied nicely and rinsed out completely. I blow dried and flat ironed my hair that day and it had a noticeable shine. After a few more uses in the course of a week, I noticed my hair was soft, shinny and actually grew a bit (I know it grew because my grey hair was showing at the roots). I have noticed the best results using it as a leave in conditioner.
    I highly recommend this mask to anyone who has hair that needs TLC, has hair that is dried out from dying or styling and to anyone that loves the smell of bananas.