Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream

Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #1861 out of 2455 in Hair Care

Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream is the next generation of pure styling! Pure clean is our first naturally-derived styling line with acacia gum for 24-hour, pure performance and ultra-clean hold--whatever your style! What is pure clean smoothing cream? A 98% naturally-derived smoothing cream for all day frizz control with zero heaviness. How does it work? Acacia gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. These naturally-derived formulas provide ultra-clean hold and pure styling performance. Visit garnier.ca for more information.

May 22, 2015

I bought this because I had an even to attend and knew that it was going to be a hot, humid day. My hair does not do well in that environment. I followed the instructions to a tee, and it did the trick, not a bit of frizz. It is very lightweight and doesn't leave the hair feeling like it is full of product.

January 31, 2015

I have very thick frizzy hair that I just hate. Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream worked very well in smoothing my frizz head. I had to use more than the quarter size suggested for my length but that is normal for people who have longer hair. I bought it on sale at Shoppers for under $3 and would suggest this product to anyone who has the frizzies.

August 24, 2011

This product works well as a smoothing cream. It tames my hair and keeps it that way until my next wash, has an inviting but not super-strong scent, and has a good price. You can find this stuff basically anywhere! It's really light, but it's a little sticky... I know I've complained about stickiness from hair products before, but this one works for me in a pinch! It's not super sticky on my hands, but I do need to wash them off after... and once it dries it's no longer sticky in my hair. It's just the time while your hair dries where it's sticky. Not a big deal because it detangles well!