Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

April 05, 2019

Good

Good brand but expensive for no reason theh should lower the price. I try sometimes but not every time. They color Quality is good shinning. I recommend

February 10, 2016

Bought this hair colour about a month ago. I was attempting to match my natural regrowth in colour, selected colour 700, Dark Blonde, I ended up with a much darker colour than dark blonde. My hair colour ended up being more of a medium brown. If I were to purchase this again, I would select a lighter shade. Coverage was good, I have very thick wavy hair. It falls just above my shoulders. I was able to colour with only one box, but would have needed 2 if my hair was any longer.

February 03, 2016

This use to be my go to color product but since they changed it I have not went back. Never again

September 10, 2015

GARNIER NUTRISSE NOURISHING COLOUR HAIR COLOR;

Used product once when went dark underneath layer and I was not happy with the outcome.
    Nothing like the color on the box
    Did not like the texture of hair afterwards!

2.3/5

September 09, 2015

This is not a good product. I used this to put my hair back to a lighter blonde and although I knew well enough that there could be a tint of orange, I didn't know it would be a full set of orange head that I would have.

The smell is so potent and powerful. It was pretty awful although I haven't had luck with any Garnier products. :(

2.7/5

September 09, 2015

I recently purchased garnier nutrisse hair color shade #31 'darkest ash brown' umm no it was pretty much blue !
    my scalp was blue and roots for a couple days ..it's a shame because dye went on easy and had low odor however I was not impressed with the surprise blue color :(

2.7/5

July 03, 2015

this hair dye does not hold the color as long as i had hoped. though it was easy to use and did not have an overwhelming aroma . it also was gentle on my scalp and gave my hair a silky soft texture!!

2.3/5

August 09, 2014

This is a very average hair colour. I probably would not buy it again as the colour comes out quickly.

July 10, 2013

I bought this hair colour to cover up another colour I hadn't liked. I bought the darkest brown and followed the directions to a tee. I was surprised at the volume of dye, or lack thereof. I've dyed my hair several times before, and dyed lots of other people's hair and was surprised that I struggled to colour all of my hair thoroughly (my hair is medium length and averge in thickness)... so much so that I ended up with some patches on my hair that are a completely different colour (thankfully all in hideable places most of the time). The quality of the dye itself was satisfactory though and for that reason I might try this product one more time (knowing now to be conservative with the dye til my whole head is done). Also, as a side note, the gloves were very small compared to other brands which was kind of a pain.

August 07, 2010

First I'd like to say that I was one of the lucky one's picked to review Garnier Nutrisse cream hair color. I was excited and a bit scared at the same time. I haven't colored my hair in years because the last time it was done it turned green!! So you can imagine how I felt about doing it this time around. I picked vanilla, but I had no idea what color that really was because it's bin years since I've done this. I was worried the color would be to dark because real vanilla is a dark color. So when I opened the box and saw that vanilla was really light golden blond was I ever surprised! I admit I was a bit scared to go through with this, but I did. My hair is very long, so I did have to have some help with it. The top of my hair was easy enough for me to do. I had no problem with applying it to that part of my hair, it was when it came to the back and the length that I need some help with it. I had no unwanted drips well I was applying it and it stayed where I put it. How ever do to the length of my hair I was running out of the product. I really think I should have had two boxes of color to do the job right for the length of my hair. It also took almost an hour just to apply the hole bottle to all of my hair. So I though for sure my hair would be a lot lighter and all my gray hair would be gone. As you can see in my before and after pictures it didn't turned out way. My hair is lighter then my normal color, but not that much and it bought out the reddish under tones that I normally have in my hair more then color it blond, like I was concerned about. As you can see in the after picture my gray is also still very visible, witch was a bit disappointing. The cream condition that comes with the coloring made my hair vary soft and if it was for sale on it's own I would buy it and use it as a weekly conditioner. Over all I feel if I had two boxes of the coloring, my hair would have turned out much better than it did this time around, but I'd would buy this on my own, just not the same color.

Updated On: September 15, 2010

When I dyed my hair the second time around, I bought a second box of the same color that was sent to me. I found just using one box wasn’t enough to color all of my long hair. I was hoping using the two boxes would not only give me the right hair color all over, but also cover all of my gray hair that wasn’t covered the first time around.
    Using two boxes did make the job go by a lot faster this time around because I didn’t have to worry about running out of the dye. It went on just as easily as it had the last time, but I forgot to mention that I didn’t care for the gloves that they give you to use in my first report and I still didn’t care for them this time around. They just seem way to thin to me.
    I also only had to leave the dye on for the right amount of time using the two boxes, witch made this job much easier for me as well. So if your hair is really long like mine is, I’d tell you to make sure you use two boxes so you get the right amount of coverage.
    Once my hair was done and dried I was happy with the color, but I could still see a few gray hairs here and there. I must just have some pretty stubborn gray on my head, but over all my hair looks and feels great. So I’d recommend Nutrisse Cream hair colour if you have shorter hair and you know just how well your hair takes colour. If you have very long hair and stubborn gray like mine, I’d tell you to try a different product made by the same company. They have a few different types to choose from and I’m sure they have something that will give me the coverage I’m looking for.