Garnier Pure Control Exfo-Brusher
Good

Garnier Pure Control Exfo-Brusher Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 107 in Cleansing Tools

May 17, 2016

sometimes my OCD gets the better of me.
    I used to have my shower filled with 3-4 different loufas or cloths, one for body, face, astringent, etc.

Garnier pure control with Exfoliating Brish has eliminated my need for at least one!
    So easy to use, keeps my skins clean, clear and baby smooth! A must for every morning routine!

April 25, 2016

Well done job on my skin. My cosmetician says that the skin is very clean every time than I go to her. Brush is realy effective.One no- the cleanser is to liquid, it will be better if it will be like a cream or gel.

October 02, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I had a coupon for 20x the points at Shoppers Drug Mart so I decided to treat myself. I bought some make-up, hair colour and this face cleanser thing. I had seen the cleansers that had the brush included in the head and wanted one. When I saw it on sale this day, I decided to try it out. I could not believe how amazing it made my skin feel. I have had microdermabrasion treatments and facials before and this made my skin feel just as smooth if not smoother. This wonderful product is the Garnier Pure Control Exfo-Brusher. It’s so easy to use too. You just click the top to the open position, wet the brush and dispense a little bit of cleanser. You then click it closed and massage the product all over your face for a minute or two. It does really scrub so it might be a little bit uncomfortable but it’s worth it.