Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C Reviews

Removes make-up + cleanses + brightens, no rinsing for dull and sensitive skin.

Eau Micellaire Nettoyante avec de la Vitamine C - Enlève le maquillage + nettoie + illumine, sans rincer. Pour la peau terne et sensible.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING REUSABLE ECOPADS

March 11, 2021

Awesome make up remover

Im a huge fan of Garnier micellar water, this one removes make up easily and quickly, doesn't sting my eyes at all, does not irritate my sensitive skin. And it’s not scented, which is my favorite part of this product. It feels like water on the eyes but perfectly removes eyeliner and mascara without any trouble. I use it in the evening for make up removal and as cleanser in the morning. After using it for a week, I noticed that my skin is brighter, vitamin C definitely helped with dullness and dark spots. I would definitely recommend this micellar water, excellent quality and beneficial to your skin!

March 02, 2021

in love

Très bon produit qui nettoie bien la peau tout en la respectant. Combiné avec les Eco Pads, il démaquille bien La peau n'est pas agressé et démaquillée en douceur

March 02, 2021

Mon meilleur ami du matin

Je dois me lever très tôt le matin et j'utilise cette eau micellaire à la vitamine C pour me rafraichir le visage. J'adore! Elle laisse la peau lumineuse, enlève l'excès de sébum de la nuit et nettoie en même temps. Je l'utilise avec les tampons démaquillants réutilisables Garnier et, en quelques secondes, je suis good to go! #freeproduct

March 01, 2021

Micellar Cleansing with an added bonus

As I'm entering my 30s I'm more conscious about early signs of aging. I've started to include Vitamin C in my beauty routine and love that it's an ingredient contained in this micellar water.
    I use the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C at night to remove my makeup in one swipe or to refresh my face after exercising.

Must have

In the past I have used another micellar water by garnier in the pink bottle, so I was excited to try this one. This one is for dull and sensitive skin. My skin definitely needs some brightening. It works great at removing all of my makeup including my mascara. This doesn’t need to be rinsed off. Just apply it to a cotton round (or a reusable round) and gentle swipe across the face. This contains no oil, alcohol, or fragrance. This is great for lazy nights when you need to get your makeup off quick. It would also be good for travel. I find myself reaching for it often. There is a good amount of product in the package so, this will last awhile. It’s easy to find and a good price.

Great for removing makeup

I wasn't always a fan of Micellar water as last few times it left my skin dry. With this one my skin does not feel dry and it removes the make up thoroughly. I recommend it!

Can't Go Wrong

I have the original version and use it all of the time, so I had a feeling I'd like this one. With Vitamin C, I was afraid it would have a scent but they delivered on their scent free promise. I can't say that I've really noticed any brightening, but it may be too soon to report on final results. It does a great job at removing my makeup and not making my dry skin feel even drier.

February 28, 2021

Great budget micellar cleansing water!

I always about this luxury brand cleansing water before but this Garnier one does the job very well on removing dirt and sunscreen off my face. Since it is still WFH era, I barely use any makeup so a budget friendly one makes more sense to my piggy bank. My sensitive skin reacts very well to it but I haven't notice any brightening effect from this product as of now after two weeks of use.

Best micellar water

Remove waterproof makeup. Clean your makeup easily. Hassle free. Suitable for all skin types. Oil infused micellar water smooths skin at same time. Highly recommended.

February 28, 2021

Quick clean to rid makeup

I frequently feel too tired to wash my makeup off when I’m finished shooting so this product was perfect to help me feel clean and fresh and was so easy to use and fast.