Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Waterproof Make-Up Cleansing Water Reviews

0.5/5

February 01, 2018

Not a good product!

I don’t know why this product is on the market. It takes forever to take your makeup off with this. It’s sticky; the scent is extremely alcohol, and I feel as if it makes me break out. Do not purchase!

0.7/5

May 31, 2017

Garnier Micellar Makeup Remover is advertised as a light weight product that easily removes makeup, oil and dirt leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. After trying out the product for a few weeks I can honestly say that I was not impressed. This product did remove my makeup, but only with lots of rubbing. It also left my skin feeling greasy. After using this product I had to wash my to remove it from my skin. I could have just used my face wash one time to remove my makeup and clean my face, rather than waste money on this useless product. Overall not impressed.