Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner Reviews
#42 in Conditioner

January 15, 2018

Makes my hair so soft and manageable!!

Leaves my hair feeling soft without left behind residue. My hair feels so light after use! The smell of the coconut is so refreshing and long lasting!

Great hair day

Especially for the price, it's a winner!
    If you have dry hair you will love the shampoo and especially the conditionner.
    It left my hair really soft and shinny!!

try it

check it out, especially for dry hair, give it a try. different products work well for different people and bodies and hair types, so give it a shot and see!

Ultra hydrating

This product is SO hydrating! After every use my hair looks and feels healthy and smooth. It smells amazing and detangles the hair so fast. This whole line is amazing!

December 13, 2017

Great hair

I love this product. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I find its very afforable and easy to find in stores. I made it part of my haircare rountine.

December 09, 2017

Hair smelled fantastic and was shiny & smooth

I received this conditioner as a sample (along with shampoo) and received several compliments on how nice my hair smelled. It made my processed hair feel hydrated, and made it shiny and smooth. I loved it so much I went right out and bought both the shampoo and conditioner. I wish they sold larger bottles though.

September 02, 2017

Diamond in the ruff

This conditioner is a game changer. It is comparable to salon brands! Leaves my frizzy hair silky smooth in one use. I tried a salon brand and ended up going back to this time and time again!

August 23, 2017

I would buy this product again!

Great product for a great price! Used Conditioner after using the shampoo. Love the smell while using and after! Left hair smooth and super soft! Also helped control my frizzy hair!

August 20, 2017

Awesome product

Enchanting smell for me . Love the smell .. everything about it . Just perfect for me and my hair of course ! Lovely packaging , blending of coconut and cocoa is just too awesome together !!! 5 stars for this item !!!

August 16, 2017

This product line is a staple!

I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I love it! I have soft smooth and healthy looking hair when using them and love the smell. Does not disappoint!