Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 14, 2017

Soft and Silky!

This product has a great smell, leaves your hair feeling soft and silky and leaves you wanting more! This conditioner in combination with the shampoo is a great duo and gives some tlc to your hair.

3.2/5

June 06, 2017

This product does not control or help with frizz or fly away hair. After using this product it still leaves my hair frizzy.
    It feels heavy and greasy. It's a very thick conditioner.

June 02, 2017

My hair is usually very dry and brittle but whenever i use this conditioner it makes my hair feel impeccable plus it smells absolutely divine. Its also doesnt have any chemicals in it which is great.

May 20, 2017

This condition works well on all different hair types. I have dry curly hair and I feel it helped make my hair more manageable. I liked the smell of it because it has a light coconut scent that lasts throughout the day. You don't need to use a lot of this conditioner to get the full effect of it. This conditioner helped make my hair less dry and more easy to style.

May 18, 2017

I have family coarse curly hair, which is also very dry. This makes it hard for me to find a conditioner that actually works to moisturize my hair and also act as a leave-in conditioner, to make my hair manageable and looking good throughout the day. This product was fairly good on my hair and provided good hold as a leave-in conditioner. It also moisturized my hair quite nicely, to the point that when I rinsed almost all of it out, I did not need to add more to keep the hold (this can be quite rare).

My little sister, who is a pre-teen, has softer curly/wavy hair that is EXTREMELY long and thick, and she absolutely adored this product. It made her hair soft and manageable. She rinsed it out and her hair looked shiny and soft. It also made her hair easy to comb, which is a difficult task for someone with curly, long hair.

May 16, 2017

This conditioner is very good. I found it helps with frizz and my curls look more defined. It has a mild pleasant smell and detangles my hair quite well.

March 29, 2017

Super rich and moisturizing. The product is thick and coats the hair beautifully. The scent is so warm and comforting. Does a great job at keeping my hair soft and shiny and frizz free the whole day.

March 25, 2017

Definitely adds moisture to much dry hair. I like the fragrance but I needed a conditioner that was better at fixing my damaged hair. Love love love the shampoo.

February 23, 2017

The Garnier Whole Blends line is really great - I love that it is paraben free and while a little bit higher in price compared to other drugstore brands, still a great value. I tried the coconut oil and cocoa butter one first when out camping with friends as someone brought it with them. My hair felt so clean, fresh and silky smooth - and it smelled amazing. Since then I have purchased it and tried some of the other types in this line. Love it!

February 07, 2017

My hair has a nice shine after using this product consecutively for a few days of washing. Nice light scent that is not offending. Feels fresh and hydrated after using this product.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!