Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 627 in Conditioner

March 29, 2017

Super rich and moisturizing. The product is thick and coats the hair beautifully. The scent is so warm and comforting. Does a great job at keeping my hair soft and shiny and frizz free the whole day.

March 25, 2017

Definitely adds moisture to much dry hair. I like the fragrance but I needed a conditioner that was better at fixing my damaged hair. Love love love the shampoo.

February 23, 2017

The Garnier Whole Blends line is really great - I love that it is paraben free and while a little bit higher in price compared to other drugstore brands, still a great value. I tried the coconut oil and cocoa butter one first when out camping with friends as someone brought it with them. My hair felt so clean, fresh and silky smooth - and it smelled amazing. Since then I have purchased it and tried some of the other types in this line. Love it!

February 07, 2017

My hair has a nice shine after using this product consecutively for a few days of washing. Nice light scent that is not offending. Feels fresh and hydrated after using this product.

January 09, 2017

I love using this with the shampoo. My hair feels wonderful. I love how the price has come down at my local store. I know it is a premium product at a reasonable price.

January 07, 2017

Like the shampoo, I would buy again if it was on sale. I loved the scent and it wasn't overpowering. Didn't leave any residue in my hair, but after blow drying or air drting my hair - didn't feel like it did a good job con trolling the frizz, like the bottle says.

January 05, 2017

I love this conditioner. Garnier makes wonderful products that really work. This conditioner does not weigh my hair down, it leaves my hair shiny, and smooth. The smell is wonderful and a little bit goes a long way. I will never go back to buying the expensive products anymore. I highly recommend this to everyone.

October 02, 2016

I love this conditioner because it leaves my hair so soft and smelling so delicious. I'm a fan of anything coconut so it leaves me wanting to smell my hair all day long. It's made of natural extracts and is paraben-free. A little goes a long way so it can last you a few months, especially if you get the larger format.

September 03, 2016

Premierement se conditionneur sent incroyablement bon et ormis l'odeur il laisse mes cheveux vraiment tres tres doux et facile a démeler. Avec cette nouvelle gamme, Whole Blend, Garnier a mit sur le marché une gamme de tres bons produits abordable. Vous pouvez l'essayer avec le shampooing assorti ou faites vous meme votre combinaison.

August 18, 2016

Very impressed with this Garnier product. Normally I steer clear of Garnier, because the Fructis line was awful for my hair. I gave this a shot because of the price ($3.50) and wasn't disappointed