Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

February 14, 2018

Makes my hair feel amazing

I honestly love this shampoo it makes my hair feel so amazing I have long thick hair and have a problem with it knoting up and after I use this product I can brush it no problem I just find it’s such a small bottle for the price of it!

February 04, 2018

nice shampoo

This shampoo is really nice. If you have very dry hair, than you would really benefit from using this. It quenches and softens the hair. I absolutely love the scent too! I have very oily hair, so a little goes a long way with me and would probably only use this in the winter.

February 01, 2018

One of my FAVORITES

I love this shampoo. It's great for persons who prefer natural options. Soft hair. Smells great. The packaging is nice. I do believe that this ptoduct is vegan too!

December 14, 2017

Smells so good

Garnier Whole Blends has been great for my hair! Smells so good and has really strengthened my hair it's so much healthier now. The conditioner is great also. I highly recommend both!

December 14, 2017

Nice

It really work to get a nice d smooth hair and for it to stop falling so much and it also leaves it nice and shine very good product really recommend t

October 06, 2017

One of my favourites!

Hands down one of my favourite shampoos, It smells amazing and leaves my hair clean and smelling like coconut all day! This product is for sure worth every penny! Im on my second bottle!

October 02, 2017

Smells so good!

I received a free sample of this product a while back, and it came with a coupon. I loved the sample, and immediately went out and bought the full size products with the coupon. I love the coconut smell and plan to continue to use this product when I need to purchase more conditioner.
    The only thing I don't like is that the opening the conditioner comes out of the bottle in tends to get gunked up, and it is a little difficult to squeeze the conditioner out of once the amount in the bottle gets too low.

October 02, 2017

Smells amazing

I received a free sample of this product a while back, and it came with a coupon. I loved the sample, and immediately went out and bought the full size products with the coupon. I love the coconut smell and plan to continue to use this product when I need to purchase more shampoo.

September 10, 2017

Smells amazing!

I received a mini sample of this conditioner and I tried it recently and loved it! I first fell in love with the scent! It's so sweet and tropical, perfect for the summertime! I love the thick consistency, almost like a hair mask and it made my hair very soft. I was able to easily brush my hair after showering which was really nice. I would purchase the whole blends coconut water and vanilla milk conditioner and I would recommend for dry and frizzy hair.

September 09, 2017

I love the sweet scent!

I received a free mini sample of this a while back and decided to use it recently and I loved it! Firs of all it smells amazing! It's sweet and tropical. The coconut and vanilla go so well together. I love the silky consistency and it made my hair feel hydrated and soft. I was able to easily brush my hair after showering and my hair smelled amazing a day later too. I would purchase and would recommend whole blends coconut water and vanilla milk shampoo.