Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo Reviews
#25 in Shampoo

July 20, 2018

Good Product

I recently tried a sample of the shampoo and conditioner and was pleased of the result of my hair. The scent is a bit strong but love that it's paraben free. It makes my hair super smooth and my flyaways and frizz gone. Love that it makes my hair manageable to style and comb through.

2.7/5

July 16, 2018

It was Just OK, I Would Not Buy...

I received this as a sample in the mail, and it did the job, but that's about it. There is nothing extrodinary about it. It got my hair clean, and left it somewhat soft. The small was so strong though, and it was not a smell I was a fan of. This is a product, that I am sorry to say I will not be buying. I use a lot of Garneir products but this will not be one of them.

July 13, 2018

Gentle and moisturizing

I received a sample of Whole Blends Oat Delicacy shampoo and conditioner in the mail and tried them. They are moisturizing and gentle. My hair feels so smooth afterwards. I would use them if my hair needs some mild cleansing.

July 03, 2018

Strong scent

I have a full sized shampoo and conditioner my own. My hair is very dry. Those products made with oat milk and rice cream extracts. With each wash, my hair stayed clean for several days, and felt very hydrated and moisturized. The scent is very strong. Paraben Free.

June 30, 2018

Garnier OAT DELICACY

Garnier Shampoo it lathers well smells nice and clean bring out the shin with the New Oat Delicacy shampoo I like it try it you will like it too 😁 I recommend it to my friends

June 29, 2018

works great

I received a sample of this and I loved it. It’s made with oat milk and rice cream extracts and the scent is amazing and one of the best shampoo scents I have used. It lathers really well and cleans nicely. My hair was very soft and moisturized after using. It’s gentle so it’s great for anyone with sensitive scalps. I liked it so much after one use that I’ll definitely be buying a bottle.

June 29, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Oat delicacy

Great product. I received a sample in the mail used it today Loved both the shampoo and conditioner hair felt amazing after use. I love oat products it even made my skin(scalp and hands) feel great. Very gentle on my hair as well

June 23, 2018

Pleasantly surprised.

First and foremost, I love the simplicity of the packaging. It's clean and simple, which makes the color scheme grab the attention of consumers. As far as its texture, scent abd consistency goes, i was pretty happy. The consistency is super creamy and smooth. The scent is easy on the nose, very nice and fairly subtle, not overbearing in the least. When applied as directed, the shampoo provided the PERFECT amount of lather, but felt gentle on my scalp. The conditioner worked like a dream- spread through my hair very easily, absorbed well and rinsed out quickly, leaving no slick residue or build-up. All in all, i was pleasantly surprised. It left my super dry, damaged hair moisturized, hydrated, silky shiny, smooth and more manageable than ever before. Definitely one of the more gentle shampoos and conditioners that Garnier has to offer. I urge anyone who's considering buying and trying Oat Delicacy to do so- I think you'll be just as pleasantly surprised as i was!

* I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.

June 19, 2018

So moisturizing!

This conditionner has left my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. The shampoo is also realIy gentle which i love!!! I would absolutely recommend it

June 05, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love it

This is a awesome shampoo. At least my hair soft, smooth, and frizz-free. I really recommend it you can get it at Walmart. I love the way it leaves my hair. My hair smells great throughout the day.