Gatorade Glacier Cherry Reviews
#76 in Soft Drinks

July 12, 2017

My Favourite Kind!

Glacier Cherry is my all time favourite kind of Gatorade. It is so tasty but not too strong like some drinks can be. It is such a refreshing drink and I always choose it when I'm wanting something different from my usual.

May 02, 2017

avec les chaleur de l'été et les effort d'entrainement
    cette boisson est tres désaltérante
    bon au goût c'est la meilleur pas trop de calorie c'est géniale

April 24, 2017

GREAT DRINK FOR TRAVELLING NOT ONLY FOR THE VARIETY OF FLAVOURS BUT MORE ABOUT THE SPILL PROOF BOTTLE AND ALOT LESS MESSES TO CLEAN UP WHEN WE GET TO OUR DESTINATION.

December 04, 2016

I like this flavour the best. The cherry flavor is bold and I like that there isn't red dye in this drink. It is a great thirst quencher and excellent for hydration when our family is sick. The bottle and portion size is quite large so a great deal for the money as I find it lasts a couple of days which is ok to keep in the plastic container.

October 07, 2016

The BEST flavour of Gatorade yet! Not overly sweet, with a real cherry taste. Enjoy it best when it's cold. Pretty easy to find at any store or gas station

September 01, 2016

Mmmmmmmm is all i can say when it comes to this flavor of gaterade it taste like cherries kinda watered down so its just the right amount of taste not over powering.

0.7/5

April 04, 2016

I personally didn't care for this ,I found it had very little flavor ,it basically tasted like water which I'm not a huge fan of ,they are reasonable in price but not a drink that I would ever purchase again

April 04, 2016

There are not many flavours of Gatorade that like besides blue and red so when I saw this one I thought I would give it a try and I absolutely loved it. The flavour is so different and very refreshing.

April 04, 2016

OMG I love this flavour! it is indeed my favorite now, so yummy, and its also not too sweet, thats what i love about gatorade, i recomend to anyone who likes cherry flavour or sort drinks =)

March 10, 2016

This is a decent sports drink. As for the flavor, it kind of just tastes like cherry water. But it works as a thirst quencher after a workout. I got a bottle after an archery lesson, and it really hit the spot.