• Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream

Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 2380 in Grocery

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

May 08, 2017

The only place I have been able to find this deliciousness in a can is Costco, so I buy a couple every time I am there! My husband is allergic to dairy and this is a great alternative that we both love (neither of us can stand Cool Whip, yuck).
    This whipped cream sprays out of the can fluffy and airy. It is sweet (but not too sweet) and has a light coconut flavor. This pairs so well with fruit, it's not even funny. Cannot recommend this stuff enough, even if you don't have to be dairy free! Great alternative!

May 08, 2017

I recently bought this as I love the taste of coconut. I make my own whip cream on occasion but canned whipped cream is convenient to have on hand and saves me some time when I want to 'whip' up something quickly, loI. I had this on top of homemade mini berry cheese and I quite enjoyed the flavours together. This whipped cream has a nice creamy but light texture and a rich but not too sweet taste. I highly recommend it and would repurchase in the future.

May 05, 2017

Gaylea coconut whipped cream is a Lactose free, dairy free , gluten free alternative to regular whipped cream . It tastes like regular whipped cream with a hint of coconuts . It has a creamy whipped texture that I know and love. I got a coupon for it in my samplesourse box and was excited to try it . My nephews got the pie in the face game for Christmas so this is the whipped cream we used . My nephews liked the Taste too . This is a vegan friendly option .

March 29, 2017

This is the best whip cream I've ever had!!! I eat this on all my fruits & sometimes straight from the can when nobody's looking

February 28, 2017

I hate coconut but I really loved coconut cream. The can format is convenient but we feel like we ran out quickly. It compares really well in taste and lightness to making your own from scratch. I bought it to compare to making my own since there are ppl in the family who have alergic. And I know that I'd I don't have time to make my own this is a great alternative but it's also a lot more expensive. My only complaint is the price

February 14, 2017

I found this while looking for regular whip cream for a coconut cream pie I was going to make. I decided to pick it up and give it a try. No regrets, it was so creamy and delicious... true to the coconut flavour. Would be great replacement in many recipes. I've also topped my pina Colada with it. Sooo good

February 14, 2017

I'm not sure if I would recommend it.
    First of all, the price is too much for the quantity that you get. I got it as a sample, and while the taste was real and delicious and it's vegan, the value for the product does not do it justice. I would only buy it if it was on sale - as in under $3.

February 01, 2017

I had a coupon for Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream and tried it for the first time. It is fabulous. The taste is incredible. So smooth and creamy. It is easy to dispense - just shake and serve. Its a great addition to any dessert. I put it on top of fresh berries for a quick dessert.

January 06, 2017

I got to try this for free from Sample Source. It’s Extremely amazing .It has marvelous taste with mild taste of coconut. It made milkshake and mocha award winning. Now I am a regular buyer of this coconut whipped cream.

December 19, 2016

I made a chocolate pie and used this whipped cream on it it tasted great I was able to taste the great taste of coconut I would recommend this product to anyone