• Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream

Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 2367 in Grocery

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

March 29, 2017

This is the best whip cream I've ever had!!! I eat this on all my fruits & sometimes straight from the can when nobody's looking

February 28, 2017

I hate coconut but I really loved coconut cream. The can format is convenient but we feel like we ran out quickly. It compares really well in taste and lightness to making your own from scratch. I bought it to compare to making my own since there are ppl in the family who have alergic. And I know that I'd I don't have time to make my own this is a great alternative but it's also a lot more expensive. My only complaint is the price

February 14, 2017

I found this while looking for regular whip cream for a coconut cream pie I was going to make. I decided to pick it up and give it a try. No regrets, it was so creamy and delicious... true to the coconut flavour. Would be great replacement in many recipes. I've also topped my pina Colada with it. Sooo good

February 14, 2017

I'm not sure if I would recommend it.
    First of all, the price is too much for the quantity that you get. I got it as a sample, and while the taste was real and delicious and it's vegan, the value for the product does not do it justice. I would only buy it if it was on sale - as in under $3.

February 01, 2017

I had a coupon for Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream and tried it for the first time. It is fabulous. The taste is incredible. So smooth and creamy. It is easy to dispense - just shake and serve. Its a great addition to any dessert. I put it on top of fresh berries for a quick dessert.

January 06, 2017

I got to try this for free from Sample Source. It’s Extremely amazing .It has marvelous taste with mild taste of coconut. It made milkshake and mocha award winning. Now I am a regular buyer of this coconut whipped cream.

December 19, 2016

I made a chocolate pie and used this whipped cream on it it tasted great I was able to taste the great taste of coconut I would recommend this product to anyone

November 24, 2016

I got a free coupon to try this stuff and it exceeded my expectations! It tastes just like normal whipped cream but with a hint of coconut. Tastes kind of like coconut cream pie. It's also lactose free, dairy free, gluten free and cholesterol free which is awesome. I've been adding it to my mochas as well as just eating it straight from the can. Would recommend for anyone who has a dairy free diet!

November 07, 2016

I was leary about trying a cream that was not from a cow - but Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream is delicious! Honestly my kids didn't know the difference. It is easy to use and has less calories than the whipping cream I normally buy. I bought this in a three pack, so it was a better price than my normal brand of pre whipped cream.

November 07, 2016

I got a coupon for this coconut whipped cream and oh my it's dangerous!! Taste like coconut cream pie!! We will be buying this for sure! Dairy free too!.

BJAdams added a new review for