Gelish VitaGel Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #1160 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

0.8/5

May 20, 2016

This is a review for the Strength formula with the green label, not the Recovery formula with the orange label.

This formula doesn't work. After a month of continual wear my nails weren't any stronger. I didn't notice any reduction is splits or peels either. Overall this formula was a fail. I tried the Recovery formula and got much better results. Save your money and just get the Recovery formula instead.

September 12, 2015

manis last longer and reduce the chipping of nails

1.8/5

February 20, 2014

Love Gelish products but I'm not sure what they were thinking with this one...
    I liked the idea at first and I started using it almost instantly when it came out but the nail polish does not stay. It peels off and make the manicure last less time.
    It was tested many different ways, and only used with Gelish products. I even contacted the company directly who gave me tips on how to use it but it never helped. I guess the product was a good idea, but it was not successful that's for sure. I have talked to other people and read many blogs and everybody seems to have the same feeling about the product. It's unfortunate because I like everything else about Gelish.

August 28, 2013

VitaGel is used in combination with a gel manicure routine. It is a light cured base oat that is supposed to protect and repair you natural nail. I have used this twice now and feel like it is helping my nails, they seem to have more strength. As I have only used this for a short time I am not sure hat he long term benefits are but while I am using the product it does what it is supposed to. I would recommend trying this if you are concerned with weak nails. *** this only works with a gel nail system as it has to be cured under a uv/led lamp***

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini