General Mills Cheerios Cereal Reviews
#17 in Cereal

November 17, 2018

This is definitely a pantry staple.

Who doesn't remember the wonderful taste of Cheerios from childhood?! This is a definite favourite in my household. Cheerios are great alone, with milk, added to salads, and - another favourite - homemade "nuts and bolts" at Christmastime. I enjoy Cheerios as much today as I did when I was a kid.

October 23, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Classic Cereal

Everything I eat this cereal it reminds me if my childhood . Still has the same great taste and value . This is still a family favorite in my household with some cut up bananas or strawberries even both . Will always buy Cheerios we absolutely love them.

September 22, 2018
    United States

All American Favorite

Cheerios is a humble breakfast cereal but by no means should be overlooked. It may not blast the taste buds but it is a perfect well rounded breakfast option and pairs great with fresh, dried fruits and nuts. Not only are they great for breakfast even the pickiest kid won't say no to snacking on them. They were also a favorite beginner food when my kids were toddlers.

August 16, 2018

Trusted Brand

I have eaten this cereal since I was young. My family loves it now. I love that it is not sweeten like some cereals. Its a healthy choice for my family.

July 29, 2018

Great Cereal.

This has been my number one choice of cereal for many years. I love the taste and I can eat it without sugar. It is also good for lowering your cholesterol. A good heart health cereal.

June 12, 2018

A classic cereal-that's GOOD FOR YOU!

I LOVE Cheerios! I've been eating them for at least 35 years! They are classic cereal, widely known and enjoyed-by young and old! Cheerios are great as is, sprinkled with sugar, added in a trail mix, or even crushed up and seasoned as a coating for meats or fish! You can even use them to make dessert squares, much Like Rice Krispies treats. They are high in essential vitamins and nutrients and heart-healthy. Add them to your diet, as they are also extremely affordable. Always a box of these on top of my fridge!

June 12, 2018

Love Them!

I love Plain Cheerios. They are great with milk or just as a travel snack. My son loves taking them with us when we go on a road trip. Easy to eat and no mess! It is a fun time with Cheerios!

June 03, 2018

good for the heartr

these are good for the heart. or so i've been told. i think they are way more bland then the honey nut cheerios but are a good healthy breakfast for those watching their sugar intake

April 06, 2018

My top up cereal

My kids, like many others, enjoy the sugar cereals. I always have a boat load of these plain Cheerios on hand as my the only way my children are allowed to eat any sugar cereal is if they accompany it with Cheerios! I enjoy eating the granola cereal as well and always add Cheerios to help it break up.

March 27, 2018

Convenient toddler snack

I buy this cereal as a snack for my toddlers. It is very convenient to take with me when i'm on the go and it is relatively inexpensive compared to some other snack options.