G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1296 in Snacks

All natural, rich, creamy, Aged Cheddar Cheese Corn to create the perfect combination of Sweet and Salty.

April 13, 2017

You can get the best value for this at Costco. I love the flavours and find the combination very addictive. I will admit though that I am a HUGE cheese fan and often find myself picking out the cheese ones...

April 11, 2017

This popcorn is very much like the Garret's mix from Garrett's popcorn from Chicago. Very addicting and very good. We get a bag almost every time we go to costco.

April 07, 2017

This popcorn is SO addictive! Easy to finish the whole bag by yourself! Love the sweet salty taste combo of the cheddar caramel flavour. The popcorn pieces are very big and have lots of flavouring on each piece. It's pretty easy to find in stores and a decent price if you can get it on sale.

March 18, 2017

Tellement ORIGINALS Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

February 28, 2017

À chaque fois que j'en achète, tous mes invités se précipitent pour en manger parce que tout le monde les adorent! Le mix du fromage et du caramel est incroyable. Les sacs sont généreux et de qualité ce qui fait que le contenu reste délicieux et croquant longtemps.

January 15, 2017

I really like how the cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn is put together in this delicious snack! The caramel popcorn is so delicious and the cheese popcorn is not bitter tasting! I recently discovered this popcorn a few years ago when my friend bought it for herself when we were shopping. So I decided to try it and I am glad I did!

January 07, 2017

My absolute favourite guilty pleasure. The saltiness of the cheddar combined with the sweetness of the caramel make this popcorn addictive. I also love that it is so light that I feel like I can eat so much more for the same amount of calories than I can with traditional chips.

December 14, 2016

I did not understand the hype on this until I tried for myself. I thought there was no way I would like the cheesy mixed with caramel, but boy was I wrong!!!!! It is the perfect mixture of sweet and salty! We now buy the HUGE bags at Costco, but they can be found at all the grocery stores as well.

September 23, 2016

By far my favorite snack!! If you like sweet and salty at the same time, you will love this. Highly addictive though....easy to eat an entire bag, it's that good. The mix of cheddar and caramel together, so yummy. A great everyday snack, good for get togethers too.

August 11, 2016

Oh my goodness G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn is HEAVENLY! I love caramel and cheese popcorn but never would I have thought the combination of these two flavours would be so amazing. The quality of the popcorn and flavour is above any other packed popcorn I have tried. The kernels are large and have a lot of flavour. I typically purchase this as a treat and must put it in a bowl when enjoying as I have to limit myself as it is so tasty you could sit there and eat the entire bag!! One thing to note (and it does say so on the bag) but ensure you shake the bag before opening as the caramel corn is heavier and sinks to the bottom! If you haven't tried this popcorn you should put it on your shopping list!