G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

All natural, rich, creamy, Aged Cheddar Cheese Corn to create the perfect combination of Sweet and Salty.

June 15, 2017

MMM Salty and Sweet

I was introduced to this popcorn a few years ago and was in awe that in one bag was sweet AND salty kernels! I swear the best way to eat this is to put one of each flavour in your mouth at once. It's so good. Or now I'll do one caramel and then one cheddar. Yummy! I have bought this many times now and will keep it up.

June 15, 2017

Sweet and Savory Popcorn Combination

I love how there is a good balance of sweet and savory popcorn in this bad. The cheddar popcorn has a nice cheesey flavor that comes through in every bite. There is a good amount of cheese seasoning so you get the salt flavor. The caramel popcorn is covered in a delicious and rich caramel sauce. The caramel popcorn gives a very nice sweet flavor. The cheese and caramel popcorn work very well together and none of the flavors overpower the other one. You can find a big bag of this popcorn for a very good price at Costco.

June 12, 2017

Best Chicago Mix

I have tried a variety of brands of Chicago Mix and this one is my all time favorite, even better than Kernels. The popcorn tastes fresh, with the right amount of softness and crunch. The caramel popcorn is decadent and rich, with a thick coating of caramel. The cheddar cheese popcorn pieces have a mild to medium cheddar flavor, depending on the amount of seasoning on the kernel. Absolutely delicious. A large bag of this popcorn can be bought at Costco for a great price. These are great to serve as a snack.

June 09, 2017

This stuff is AMAZING!

I had seen this product off and on for quite a while and for some reason was under the impression it would be horrible. I was SO wrong! When we finally decided to try it I realized this easily takes a place with my favourite snack foods.

A combination of caramel corn and cheddar corn, this brand has the flavours just right. The caramel corn is the right amount of sweetness and the pieces are coated well. The cheddar part is quite cheesy and an unexpectedly delicious, salty companion to the caramel. The two together are that perfect sweet/salty hit!

Make sure you give the bag a good shake before opening; I've found the caramel pieces are heavier than the cheese so they tend to settle at the bottom of the bag. Also, if you don't finish the bag in one sitting (it's hard not to!) make sure you close it up well as it does go stale fairly quickly otherwise which ruins it.

You can get large bags at Costco, we generally buy a regular bag at the Real Canadian Superstore when we feel like some.

June 09, 2017

Ce produit est délicieux et attention, addictif!! Je préfère manger un popcorn sucré et un salé en même temps, pour l'équilibre parfait! Dommage que le produit soit aussi dispendieux par contre.

May 08, 2017

LOVE BUYING THE HUGE BAG AT COSTCO TO HAVE FOR SNACKING TO REPLACE CHIPS. WORKS GREAT BECAUSE I LOVE THE CHEDDAR SALT TASTE MIXED WITH SOME SWEETNESS. GREAT COMBINATION FOE A TREAT.

May 02, 2017

This is the best popcorn I ever had me and my son go through bagsbof it or is totally amazing it a very cabparable to kernels popcorn in the all aoooo good actually ales e wants some now

April 13, 2017

You can get the best value for this at Costco. I love the flavours and find the combination very addictive. I will admit though that I am a HUGE cheese fan and often find myself picking out the cheese ones...

April 11, 2017

This popcorn is very much like the Garret's mix from Garrett's popcorn from Chicago. Very addicting and very good. We get a bag almost every time we go to costco.

April 07, 2017

This popcorn is SO addictive! Easy to finish the whole bag by yourself! Love the sweet salty taste combo of the cheddar caramel flavour. The popcorn pieces are very big and have lots of flavouring on each piece. It's pretty easy to find in stores and a decent price if you can get it on sale.