Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 487 in Hair Removal

Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor is Gilette's best shave, with reengineered thinner blades for an effortless glide. There is less tug and pill because of its microcomb that helps guide hair to blades, with a streamlined comfort guard. Visit gilette.com for more information.

June 13, 2017

sharp blade, close shave, smooth glide, no pull or irritation.

I have used this specific razor for years now. My Father uses this kind and always had such a great shave. Very sharp. No nicks. Close smooth shave with no pull. No irritation. Feel soft, smooth, nourished. Easy to use with comfortable handle to grip. No pressure needed. Glides very well with all curves, have to go over my shin 2 times then it is perfect!! I am uncomfortable with shaving, this eases it all. I miss some hair in my armpit but i never been able to glide it all down without being Scared of cutting myself. Good razor!! Lasts a long time before heads need replacing. Good price on replaceable heads. Comes with a Case.

May 04, 2017

This has been the best go to razor of mine for years now. Its very sharp, close cutting and long lasting. The handle is comfortable to hold andI love the holder it comes with.

April 30, 2017

My husband loves these razors. They are on the expensive side but last forever. He has never complained of having razor burn. He gets such a smooth shave

March 25, 2017

My husband loves this more then any other razor he has used. He has sensitive skin and it doesn't bother him. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it.

January 06, 2017

I purchased this product for my husband and my oldest son they told me how they liked it so much so I went out and bought one for my self it works great on your skin easy glide for a flawless shave without any irritations I would recommend this product to anyone

September 23, 2016

Have used this razor for years and I have never switched to any others. I did try many others but again I go back to the fusion. So glad it's worked for me just wish a women's razor could be the same caliber.

thanks Gillette.

June 29, 2016

I have sensitive skin and Gillette has always provided such exceptional products for me. Gillette fusion provides me with quality and protection when shaving and we all know it is not the best thing to do but Gillette fusion makes it easy and I look sharp every morning.

March 16, 2016

I always hated shaving as I have such sensitive skin and always broke out in really bad rash and razor bumps. Even with using special gel and aftershave lotion, was no better. But after trying this razor, I no longer dread having to shave!!

January 22, 2016

This razor by far is that best shave a man can get!
    Pair it with a sensitive skin shaving gel for best results, I'll give you a nice close shave with little or no irritation whatsoever.

August 04, 2015

pricey but gives a real close shave ,my son wont use any thing else.i watch for sales and use coupons

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate