Gillette Simply Venus Refillable 3 Blade Razor Reviews
#33 in Misc

October 07, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Gillette blade

I have found this to be one of the best Venus razor heads. This works perfect for me also saves time as no need for shaving gel etc and fits any Venus handle 👌🏻.

May 14, 2019

Loved this razor

I absolutely loved this razor! It got every spot I needed it too and it left my skin really smooth and hydrated! No razor burn ether! I highly recommend it

March 20, 2019

Only brand I will use

I have tried other Razors but there is nothing that compares to the original Venus razors (including the Venus disposables and specialty razors by Venus, they just aren't the same!). It is the only brand I find lasts more than a couple of showers before going dull and causing razor burn.

June 29, 2018

So good!

I love this product so much. I hate shaving because it’s always a hassle and leaves me with razor burns and cuts. This razor is amazing! It does the job so quickly and my skin is so soft afterwards.

April 10, 2018

the best!

venus is the BEST brand of razors! No matter how many other brands I try.. even very similar, they still cut me and are really rough on sensitive skin. Venus razors are definitely in a league of their own. They are gentle on my skin but give me the closest and best shave I've ever had. Customer for life!

March 14, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again.

These razors deliver a good clean shave. The only drawback that i could find was that the outside edge is thick and you have to push harder to get a clean shave. . Just remember NOT to do that if you use a different brand.

March 05, 2018

The only razor I use

Love this razor. Shave close..leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I have tried so many razors and feel this one gives the best shave..easy to get into those tricky areas

March 05, 2018

Kate James

I won’t buy this product again seeing the price was high an it never shaved very close to the skin. So I still had stubbles of hair which drove me crazy.

February 27, 2018

very good razor

this is a very efficient razor in comparison to the price. It gets all the difficlt areas without cutting you as well as leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean.

January 13, 2018

Amazing

This razor is the only one i will use know its absolutely a womans best friend. No razor burnes. And it leaves your skin feeling so soft. If have not yet tried it you need to. You can find it at your local walmart or drug stores