Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 487 in Hair Removal

The Venus Breeze is built with 2-in-1 Shave Gel Bars, so there's no need to for shave gel. They also have a tropical scent so they smell great too. Pampering your skin has never been easier!! The Shave Gel Bars flex around your intricate curves, fitting into even the most difficult areas, like knees and ankles. It's never been so easy to have smooth, beautiful skin.The new sleek razor handle has an enhanced gripping surface for easier shaving in the shower. We love the new purple colour, too!

May 30, 2017

Smooth silky skin after use. It takes a while for the razor blades to dull so it lasts a while. It also comes with a holder you can place on your shower wall which helps to not rust. The thing i dont like is that the gel part came off very quickly.

February 28, 2017

The best razor blades hands down. I've been using them for years and they are the only ones I'll use. I have super sensitive skin and they don't irritate me at all. They can be used many times before they become dull.

February 27, 2017

So, first of all I'd like to say I have been using Gilette venus razors for years and I have found nothing quite as good as this one.
    This leaves your legs feeling baby smooth even if you dont use shavegel, the head is bendable which gets all the hard to reach spots,
    i realy loved teh purple stuff on the razor keeping the lotion in it, just dont leave it facedown when you come out of the shower

February 26, 2017

These are my favorite razors. They cut down on how often I have to shave as well. The grip on the handle is wonderful & my fingers never slip off as well!!! I completely recommend these razors because even though they are more expensive than other brands...they are so worth it!!! Go out & buy & try these...you won't regret it, I promise!!!

February 26, 2017

These razors give the smoothest, most comfortable shave I've ever had. I can run the razor over my skin fast, with very light pressure, and it still shaves perfectly. For the first time in my life, I can shave fearlessly on my kneecaps, the backs of my lower legs (around the Achilles tendons), and in the bikini area. With every other razor I had to slow way down and go carefully or I'd nick myself in those spots. So I can shave faster! I shave in the shower, and I don't find shave gel or foam to be necessary.

February 23, 2016

These are the only razors I use and they do work fairly well. I like that I don't need shaving cream as the built in strip works works just as well. I wish they were a bit cheaper but sometimes I can find them on sale.

September 08, 2015

Not the best razor for my skin. I find I always get niks and the price is very high. It just doesn't glide nicely like other types I have tried.

2.3/5

September 08, 2015

I got this razor as a sample to try and i was not crazy about it. The first time i used it, it didn't give my legs a close shave, because of the cushions positioned over and under the blades. The 2nd time i use the razor, the cushions had dissolved a bit, letting my legs feel the blades a bit, which gave me a closer shave. The problem with the cushions dissolving, they become all gooey and make a mess when storing the blade. Thankfully the razor comes with two little pieces of cardboard papers to rest the razor on while stored. But it sticks to it, making it rough to separate the paper from the gooey cushions around the blades. I will not buy this product in the future.

March 05, 2015

These razors are a bit on the expensive side but they do work well. it gives a close shave and leaves my skin feeling soft and super smooth.

January 31, 2015

OK so I am a die hard Gillette Pro-Glide user. Yes I know it is a mens razor but I like it. I received the Venus Breeze as a freebie & must admit I like it quite a bit for a womens razor. The shave is nice and close & the lotion bars actually work for me. As for the price I am sure they are comparable to what other disposables cost.

I would recommend this product!