Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors

Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #144 out of 488 in Hair Removal

February 09, 2017

This is a good disposable razor. I usually get about 6-8 uses out of each before the blades get too dull. The curvy shape of the handle and the head are well suited for using on a woman's body and the handle doesn't slip in the shower. The scented handle makes me laugh though, it really makes no difference in the product's performance.

0.8/5

March 28, 2016

I have never had luck with any disposable razors including these,they don't give my legs a good shave ,they miss hairs,I always get cuts and scrapes ,they are cheap in price but they are also cheap in quality, that's just my opinion though

August 11, 2015

This is a fun affordable razor that was nice to use. Left my legs smooth and was easy on the hard to reach areas!!

June 09, 2015

I really liked this, worked great, I bought them when I went to Mexico last year!

June 09, 2015

I decided to try the Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors over replacing my usual razor blades as the price comparison was a much better value and for basically the same product. I typically use the basic Venus razor and I find these just as effective. I like that I can change the color of the handle which makes it fun and although having them scented is kind of pointless, they still smell good so it's not a negative aspect. With replacement razor blades being so bloody expensive, I will likely start using these instead. More cost effective, same great quality, and still do the job they are designed to do - and no better or worse than the refillable type. Was glad I tried these out!