Giorgio Armani Si Perfume Reviews
#635 in Perfume

August 26, 2020

great perfume

I love the scent of this perfume. when I apply it in the morning I can still smell it in the evening. The staying power is pretty great .It is very feminine and sexy.

August 26, 2020
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

My favourite perfume!

I bought this perfume when it first came out and I havent changed since. It is ine of my go to perfumes as it just smells so beautiful! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it is honestly just the most gorgeous scent. I would highly recommend this if you like sweet smelling perfumes!

September 19, 2018
    Kansas, United States

Sexy Perfume!

I love the scent of this perfume. It is very feminine and sexy. I love that when I apply it in the morning I can still smell it in the evening. The staying power is pretty great! I also thing the design of the bottle is breathe taking.

June 20, 2018
    North, France

Mon empreinte

Je l’ai senti par hasard en allant en parfumerie... coup de foudre instantané ! L’échantillon n’a pas fait long feu, j’ai tout de suite craqué sur ce parfum... mon empreinte... il tient toute la journée, tellement exquis dans mon sillon... fort et délicat à la fois: comme moi!

August 29, 2017

Si por favor!

I got it as a gift, floral, sweet, it is very elegant, sexy and the scent stays on through the entire day! If you want to feel chic and wear a modern fragrance, this is the perfume for you.

June 23, 2017

C'est le parfum idéal pour l'été

C'est un parfum qui sens divinement bien. Il est frai et a une odeur sucré. Je le trouve parfait pour l'été. Il tient toute la journée, l'odeur est très agréable, je ne m'en lasse pas.

April 29, 2017

I bought this fragrance around last Christmas. Absolutely love this fragrance, it's so sweet but sexy at the same time. I've gotten so many compliments on it as well. It's a classic perfume every girl needs to have a bottle of this.

March 25, 2016

Great for daytime but would probably choose something with a bit more depth for the evening. I am in love with it though. I bought the kit during a clearance event for a steal price of 35$ so can't complain about the price!

January 31, 2016

I was absolutely in love with this perfume when I first purchased it. To me, it smells like a cashmere sweater- glamorous, warm, cozy. I loved that it smelled complex, with sweet top notes and a mysterious, musky base.

However, I've found that it is either not aging well or I have grown tired of the smell rather quickly. It's pretty strong, so careful not to use very much of it. It really can feel like an assault of vanilla and rose on your nose (and those poor souls around you).

2.7/5

November 18, 2015

I got a sample of this. At first the scent was so strong I didn't like it, but after a bit, it settles down, the scent is lighter and smells nice. I like it and I don't.