Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer

Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #791 out of 1311 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 12, 2017

Pretty good facial moisturizer all around! Actually smells quite nice although I personally found it to be a bit too watery (and I normally love get type moisturizers). Feels nice and hydrating going on but I personally didn't find it that effective with my skin type (dry and sensitive); it felt more like I was rinsing my face with luke warm water cut with moisturizer. I believe the D:tox line is more geared towards those with combination and oily skin types though, so I would still recommend trying this as it's a reasonably priced product, is made of fairly natural ingredients, and does provide reasonable hydration.

October 23, 2014

This product made my skin look clear and flawless within two week of use. I have a combination skin and this product didn't break me up. This product won't break you out so don't be afraid to give it a try even if you have acne prone skin.

October 23, 2014

I have mature skin that is a combination of dry and slightly oily. The product is great! A little goes along way. It absorbs quickly and does not leave your skin greasy. It is light and is a great basis before applying foundation. It did not irritate my eyes as some moisturizers do. My skin had a nice youthful glow after applying it.

January 10, 2014

I have sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. This moisturizer is light, absorbs well and does not break me out. It has a very light barely noticeable scent. Good size and lasts for a long time since a little goes a long way. I use it all year long and it is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I love that it is a ecofriendly, natural product. I have been using it for almost 2 years and my skin texture has improved.

Baywatch the Movie!