Glad Easy-Tie Big Orange Garden Bags
Good

Glad Easy-Tie Big Orange Garden Bags Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 223 in Household Essentials

January 26, 2016

I would be so lost without these bags ,very durable, great size ,comes in handy every year when I'm raking my leaves,they are inexpensive too

January 16, 2016

These are the best bags for packing leaves. Very durable and never break.

September 14, 2015

These are great bags to use in fall when you take leaves, they fit a lot of leaves in them and they are strong and durable and never break. I will continue to use Glad garbage bags!

June 02, 2015

I use these bags in the Fall, when I rake up our leaves. You can get so much in each bag. The fun part is afterwards, I like to take permanent markers and draw Halloween faces on the bags. Our grandsons love it and the neighbors always stop and ask me what that is. It's a fun project for them to do also.

March 19, 2015

these are great and easy to tie which i like! i like using these for outdoor stuff.

March 17, 2015

These bags are perfect for all your gardening needs. You can add a lot of stuff in these bags. They are well made and won't tear. Handy to use and easy to identify. A great find!