Glade Automatic Spray Unit Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #470 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

1.0/5

May 31, 2017

I paid maybe a dollar after using a coupon..it's so annoying. When you're sitting in the peaceful silence of your home, enjoying the silence.... BAM. Out of nowhere you hear the PSSSST of this mechanical contraption go off. Sometimes, it scares me out of my seat because I'm not used to it. As for smell, I never really notice a difference in the room. Even when I'm sitting like 5ft away from it I don't really notice a smell difference.

1.3/5

March 13, 2017

I did not like this product at all. There seems to be no middle setting - either the fragrance is overwhelming and makes your eyes water, or on the low setting you never notice it.

February 12, 2016

Really great product! I use it on the 36 minute setting and it smells nice in my home throughout the day. I use the clean linen scent since it doesn't leave me sick to my stomach everytime it goes off.

January 04, 2016

the automatic spray unit is amazing !!! love using this product and you dont have to worry about it for a few month always spraying fresh strong scent every time

2.2/5

November 21, 2015

you need a huge house for this to be worth it. The stays were just soooo strong in n our 1 bedroom house to was too over powering. Even on an infrequent spray cycle. I ended up taking it ou and doing on spray as needed.

September 29, 2015

THis s good to allow a burst of scent into your home. It won't scent a large area, just a room. You can control how often it will burst the scent. It's also a neutral colour so it will go with any decor