Glade Candle 2 in 1 Reviews

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a kind experience. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique infusion of fragrance for our home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents and lasts up to 28 hours.

March 12, 2020

Smells Sooo Gooood!

I absolutely love this candle! It smells so darn good! I am honest and have bought other candles that last longer as when we burn candles in the house it is a length of time. This candle lasted us 2 days. So not worth the price for us :(

September 05, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Smells great!

I buy glade frequently and this is one of my favorite scents. It takes a few minutes to get a room smelling great but it is my go to while cleaning. Smells much better than cleaners!

May 30, 2019

Love it.

I love candles and burn them in every room of my house. I have many different brands and scents and am willing to try almost any. I bought these because I have used the glade brand before and loved them. The scent of these is so amazing and it really fills the whole room with scent in no time! The only complaint I have is that the candle itself doesn't last very long before the whole wax is gone. But other than that I loved them.

March 21, 2019

Awesome

These are pretty long lasting and I like the variety of scents that comes in it. Some scents are not as strong but you just need to burn the candle for 2-3 hours to get a big area to smell. Highly recommended!!

3.2/5

September 25, 2018

From one smell to another, I love it

The 2 in one is such a bright idea. Start tiring of one smell and the next thing you know here comes another. The smells always blend well and has a smooth transition.

September 20, 2018

Best candles for the home

I absolutely love Glade Candles. After I light one of the candles the whole room filled with the scent within 10 minutes. I only need one candle to fill my entire living room with a beautiful scent and that is crazy because my living room is huge. I just with they either lasted longer or didn't cost as much. I burn a Glade candle almost every day and that can get expensive.

September 19, 2018
    United States

Love these

I use these all the time. With 6 children and 2 dogs they've always been my go to for a freshened home. I love how they have many scents to choose from. They last for a long time. I'd have to say my favorite ones are the fall scents. They've never failed me.

March 28, 2018

The best scented candle on the market

Glade candles are worth every penny. They smell great in the store and again when you burn them at home. I always look forward to burning these candles at home- the result is fabulous.

June 27, 2017

LOVE these 2 in 1 candles :)

Love love love these candles! Love the two scents combined into one. They have very yummy-smelling candles and the scents last long as well, not like a normal candle when you burn it, its scent dies down. I buy these often and will continue to do so :)

June 20, 2017

Glade Candle 2 in 1

I received three of these as a gift and loved them! They burned for a long time and made my house smell wonderful. I will be purchasing these myself and trying different ones, I'm a huge candle person and always looking for new candles