Glade Candle 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 622 in Home Fragrance

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a kind experience. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique infusion of fragrance for our home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents and lasts up to 28 hours.

May 18, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimer cette odeur, il sens beaucoup trop sucré.Je trouve que pour une chandelle de maison cela n'est pas bien. J'aime mieux les odeurs de fleur pour la maison.

May 12, 2017

this glade candle is wonderful it smells like apples and cinnamon i already bought it the price was Worth every penny and it is not expensive! I buy many with different scents for all the seasons around this one makes me think about apple cinnamon pie in the fall

May 12, 2017

I love Glade products. These candles whatever room I am burning the candle in, smell so fresh. I also like to use this candle when I am in the bath. It burns for a long time and the scent grows stronger the longer it burns. Alot of scents to choose from and that makes it more inviting.

May 10, 2017

This Glade Candle 2 in 1 works really good, the scent last long, my house smell really good, love it, for sure I will keep on buying this candle and the variety of scents is really good too

May 06, 2017

I love the smell of these candles, they make my house smell really good, the smell lasts a while I would recommend these candles to anyone who want a cheaper good quality candle.

May 04, 2017

Love love love the many different smells are great and the smell last light after light after light.. Even when there not lite they give a nice smell to a smell space.

April 26, 2017

Absolutely love these candles! Really freshens up the smell of my apartment, and sets a relaxing tone for when I'm reading. They also last a really long time to.

April 11, 2017

I'm always buying these candles,at least 4 a mnth ! The smells lingers well candles are good quality wax not cheap .Very good on price and always on sale ,he scents are never over powering either

April 06, 2017

Ce qui est plaisant avec ces chandelles, c'est que l'odeur reste longtemps dans l'air ce qui permet d'avoir une maison qui sent bonne en permanence! Ça couvre très bien les odeurs de nourriture ou encore celle de la litière. Magnifique!

March 01, 2017

I just love these candels, they make my home smell wonderful and fresh. The light from the candle is warm and relaxing and inviting. I am proud of how my house smells fresh after I use glade candles.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for