Glam Glow Flashmud Brightening Treatment Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 782 in Masks

July 05, 2017

my skin feel so soft after

love this product, got a sample at Gen Beauty Toronto and I used it right away, I already own some of their products so I had a feeling this one could be good, leaves skin really soft, is not rough on the skin, neither in the redness areas. pretty gentle, left it for 10 minutes and and applied toner after, suddenly my skin look much healthier and younger.

will love to buy the big size .

June 17, 2017

I love this product, although super pricey

I'm a bit of a face-mask nut, tried everything at this point. Nothing seems to work as well a Glam Glow, I always have a radiant glow after application. Love to use it the night before an event, it tightens my pores and gives my a fresh face, refreshing change from my tired eyes and dull skin. Only thing that would stop me from repurchasing is the price. Find it a little steep, so might keep looking for a cheaper alternative.

June 07, 2017

Of all the glam glow masks, this and the thirsty mud are my favourite. I have mild acne scarring and I'm always looking for products that can help with it, and I also just love my skin to look bright, fresh and glowing. This mask does that for me. Whenever I feel like my skin is feeling dull I'll use this for an hour and afterward my skin looks so radiant. Yes it's expensive, but a little goes a long way!

May 17, 2017

My first impression of the Flashmud was not the best. I bought it and was excited to try it for my blemish scars.
    I read lots of reviews before putting this on my face and had high expectations - especially since the product itself advertises "Use three days in a row for improved results."
    Anyway, I did the "3-day challenge" and I see no changes on my face. The product itself seems great and smells really good (except for the price), but I have the feeling the effects will depend on your skin type. The one huge pro is that it is a great exfoliant!

March 22, 2017

Product feels luxurious and nourishing once applied to the skin.Not that much product is given for the price but is overall super effective and makes my skin feel very soft afterwards.

March 15, 2017

Masque facial génial. Il permet d'exfolier efficacement le visage sans être trop agressif. J'ai tendance à avoir une peau sensible et je n'ai aucun problème avec ce produit. De plus, son odeur est ultra agréable, elle fait rêver. Je conseille de faire ce masque juste avant de prendre une bonne douche chaude, la chaleur permet de continuer l'effet du masque et d'avoir une belle peau. Le produit est par contre dispendieux, mais comme une petite quantité de produit suffit pour être efficace, un petit pot peut durer un petit bout.

March 11, 2017

I received this in a Topbox subscription and love it. The smell is delightfully fruity and it exfoliates intensely with a very fine grit. As I have very pale skin, I haven't noticed my skin looking lighter but this product left me feeling very soft and well exfoliated. As a luxury brand, it's a little out of my price range but worth an occasional splurge.

December 01, 2016

First off this stuff smells SO GOOD like a vanilla orange kinda, you don't need a lot of product and thats nice because of the pricetag. Afterwards my skin feels very soft to the touch vibrate. This is my first time buying this brand and I am not disappointed.

December 01, 2016

I got this at a trade show and this little tube has lasted at least five applications. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It clears out pores with the little beads. It's definitely not gentle, you can feel it scrubbing into the purse and clearing dirt. Love this

September 29, 2016

I enjoyed using this product which I have received as sample from Sephora. I like using this mask as it made my face feel really soft and silky after washing it off.
    Would definitely recommend this product

Mlepine added a new review for