4.1/5
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
#2 in Masks
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 22, 2018

Makes my face feel amazing.

This is a great mask. After I take the mask off my face feels and looks great. I found this to be a great product. But I still for all it did I found it to be a little expensive to be an every month purchase. So I have to buy it only once in a while but when I do get some I love it.

January 19, 2018

Such a great mud mask!

Okay, so I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this mud mask because it's insanely priced and quite frankly, I've purchased some in the past that did nothing for my skin or complexion. Luckily I received a sample either in the mail or through some program (to be honest I can't really remember how I received it now) and was I ever glad I did!! The formula is thick and creamy with little specks of well, something. It goes on smooth and has an instant tingle feeling which doesn't burn (yay bonus!). I leave the mask on for a full 20 minutes to get the drying effects and to really penetrate into my pores. Now, I will say it IS hard to clean off but that's okay because its 100% worth it. My skin feels so refreshed and clean after this mask and I recommend it to all of my friends who are interested in trying a new mask or just starting out with them. Such a great product!!

January 07, 2018

BEST SKIN CARE PRODUCT EVER!

Got this in a Sephora Birthday Gift Set, Works A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y on skin. It really does help with Imperfections.. I actually happened to find the Cream to Foam treatment at Winners and tried it as well, both work very well. Not sure if i'll want to ever use another skin treatment stuff ever again.

2.3/5

December 06, 2017

Overpriced and Unimpressive

In all honestly, this isn't a BAD product, but in my opinion it's extremely overpriced. Although my skin felt as though it was being cleansed, I didn't see any overwhelming positive effects. There are so many Clearing Muds on the market these days, I'd suggest looking at cheaper, alternative options.

October 19, 2017

Great for spot treatments!

I first came across this product with a packet sample I received with a ebay order I made. It was a extra and I had never heard of Glam Glow at that point. So I decided to pamper myself and did a full face/ neck mask ~ once it dried and I was able to wash it off my skin felt the smoothest it had in ages!! I rushed online that afternoon and bought two jars off eBay and haven’t regretted it. It lasts what feels like forever if you just spot treat, and even if you use it a couple times a week all over your face it last pretty long. I use it sparingly and also it doesn’t need to be thick on your face because it takes way longer to dry and I just find if you use a thin layer it works better and goes further ❤️

October 04, 2017

Great Product

This is the best clearing mud mask that I have ever used. The price can be a bit much, but the quality of the product is very high and worth it. there is a slight burning and stinging when you first apply the mask but it is not painful and could just be because of my very sensitive skin. it does an amazing job and makes my skin feel clean and clears up my blemishes within a day or so.

October 02, 2017

My go-to mask

Although at a high-end price point, this is definitely one of my favourite masks. Love the way it gets deep into your pores and how it makes your skin feel tight after using.

October 01, 2017

Addicted!

I have been using this product for 3 years now. I always hated my pores - they're large and I was self-conscious because they clogged easily (and it was noticeable). I used to use pore strips but stopped after learning the negative effects of "ripping" dirt out of your pores.
    The pod lasts a long time because you only use a small amount to treat select areas. I've been using mine for 8 months and am almost done my pod. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried similar products from other brands but they didn't give the same results. Best of all, I love my skin now and no longer wear foundation daily! Definitely worth the price.

September 28, 2017

Good but...

I received this product in my monthly topbox. My skin has been breaking out so I decided to give it a try. It was cool and tingly during application, and spread very well so you will get many uses out of it. It did burn for a minute in a few spots, but that stopped. It was neat to see the bubbles where my pores are.

September 26, 2017

Amazing product

The price is steep. However a little goes a long way and it really works! I have troublesome acne prone skin that also gets really dry. This mask clears up my acne and doesn't dry my skin out. It smells like black liquorice too!