4.1/5
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
Ranked #2 in Masks

September 06, 2017

Amazing Product but very expensive

Got the GlamGlow Supermud clearing treatment mask in a beauty subscription box and instantly fell in love. My face became clearer. After the mask had dried on my face you could physically see the oils being sucked out from my pores, it was quite satisfying. The smell is a cross between menthol, black licorice, and some sort of herb, not great. I could put up with the smell but the price is ridiculous. It is so expensive I cannot see myself repurchasing the product.

August 21, 2017

Works wonders for the skin!

I love this stuff. You can see and feel it working. After washing it off my face felt smoother and my pores were cleared! I get relatively bad acne for someone of my age (27, ugh!) and I feel like this product definitely helps.

1.8/5

July 27, 2017

J'ai acheté des échantillons de ce produit chez Sephora

J'ai vu beaucoup de personne sur instagram utiliser les produits Glamglow et j'étais curieuse. J'ai donc acheter une boite chez Sephora contenant tous les types de masque de la compagnie Glamglow. Malheureusement, ce produit n'a pas été bénéfique pour moi. J'avais une sensation de brûlure sur les joues et je ne me sentais pas vraiment bien. Mon conjoint pourtant la essaye et ça rendu ça peau très douce et sans impureté. Ce masque n'est malheureusement pas conçu pour les peaux sensibles. C'est un non pour moi.

July 24, 2017

Nothing special

Got a sample to try this "magic" clearing treatment and i would say, i couldn`t find anytyhing great in this product, except, itchy face(like my face is on fire) right away after application, and then it sucked to my skin and you cannot even say a word. Big pieces of mud on my skin, looks awful !!!! I waited for 15 minutes and washed it, so my cheecks were red and that`s it. ! Well, maybe it was a first try reaction, but i don`t wanna repeat it once again.

July 18, 2017

Super great

I have heard the hype about this product however I generally buy cheaper masks. I got a sample size in a makeup subscription box and it is amazing. Used it yesterday because my skin has been breaking out and it drew out all of my impurities. I am very excited to keep using this product.

June 30, 2017

Why oh WHY can't this be cruelty-free...

I hate writing reviews for products that work so well but don't happen to be cruelty-free, but alas, this darn mud mask worked way too perfectly for me to keep silent about it. I got it as a sample from Sephora, and the actual product is apparently insanely expensive, but there is a lot of hype around this mask, and since I didn't pay for the sample, I gave it a try on a whim. I am both amazed and appalled at how well it worked. I couldn't find ANY blackheads on my nose when I washed the mask away, and I was SO hoping it wouldn't work so that I don't feel like I'm missing out. But I can't lie--it worked. It worked damn well. Now I'm going to go cry in the corner.

June 04, 2017

I recently came across this clearing treatment mask. It is good for any skin type and claims to address oiliness, acne and pores.It is a mud based mask and even after the first use I noticed an improvement with acne and clearing my pores. This mask does not contain Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

June 03, 2017

This is an amazing product. Like, my skin feels like I just got a facial after I use this mask. However, one pot is 80CAD plus tax. That seems a bit outrageous to me when I have found a very similar product from the body shop.

June 03, 2017

The Glamglow Supermud Clearning Treatment is an absolute holy grail for those with stubborn blackheads, oily prone skin, and enlarged pores. You just need to apply a thin layer to your face and within 5 minutes you can see the mask at work, drawing at the oils from your pores through the darkened dots that arise on the mask -v ery neat! Highly recommend!

May 30, 2017

Malgré que le masque soit un peu dispendieux, il est vraiment génial. Les pores sont nettoyés, refermés et les points noirs disparaissent presque comme par magie après 1 seul traitement. Je recommande sans hésitation ce produit à toutes les filles qui souhaitent améliorer l'apparence de leur peau.