4.1/5
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 28, 2019

Great mask

I had several small delux sized tubes of this mask. I found this mask to be great! It applied nicely to my skin. Didn't make my face feel super tight like other clay masks. It was very easy to wash off, which I loved! My skin felt so nice afterwards too. Soft, not oily and clear. I just wish this was a bit cheaper.

September 04, 2019

FINALLY !!

Finally something that works. this mask instantly reduces my pore size. I find if i use this once a week (or 2 depending on skin dryness) it keeps my skin so clean and clear. I love love love this mask. its a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it in my books

August 31, 2019

Clear Skin!

This is a great clearing treatment! In as little as ten minutes, some of my acne would be less noticeable! It’s so useful for a quick treatment before going out! You can use it either as a spot treatment or all over as a mask.

August 15, 2019

Amazing

I’ve been looking for a mask that clears my skin up right away, this does exactly that. A day after I apply this my pimples start to shrink and disappear, it’s a bit dehydrating to your skin but I love this stuff

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Deep clean

I use this once a week and apply it 30 minutes before taking a shower to make it easier to rinse off. It’s very effective at clearing your skin and sucking out all the bad stuff and junk out your skin that I started to notice I didn’t have any blackheads anymore after using this for less than a month! It’s a miracle worker. I’ll use it more often if my face breaks up because it will deeply clean it and start sucking the bad stuff out for clearer skin. It’s easy to apply and changes color once activated which is cool. It’s super expensive but Sephora sells a great alternative from their store brand for just $20 that’s just as good so it’s hard for me to justify buying GlamGlow one now.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Really Good

I love this product! When applied, it dries very quickly and only needs to stay on for 5 - 20 minutes. It was super effective on areas where I have acne. The packaging is lovely and comes with a lot of product for such a small bottle. Would recommend, even if it is pricey!

June 18, 2019

Overpriced, but does the job

As far as clay masks go, the glamglow mask is definitely wayyy overpriced. It definitely sucks the oil out of pores and helps calm pimples, but I can get the same results with the sephora clay mask for a fraction of the cost. The other downside is that this mask dries really quickly in the container, and it feels like a waste of money when half of the product dried before I could even finish it.

May 23, 2019

Awesome

I got this as a sample from a Sephora purchase. I absolutely love it because I love seeing oily dots after the mask dried. And my pimples did heal faster. I love the way it smells and it wasn’t too harsh my skin. I got a second sample as a bday gift from Sephora and I will definitely repurchase after I finish it.

May 11, 2019

Works but wasn’t all that pleasant

I used this as a full face mask. I don’t have sensitive skin but immediately my skin was tingling and then light burning. After washing it off my face stayed red for several hours. I’ve used black mud masks in the past and never had issues. The bright side is that this mask cleared up some small bumps on my forehead and left my skin feeling smooth.

April 24, 2019

Would buy again if it wasn't so pricey

I very much enjoyed using this mask, I felt a nice cooling and tingling sensation when it was applied which made me feel like it was cleaning out my pores. I personally don’t have a huge issue with acne so I can’t say I say lots of results but this could also be that the Sample size I had only allow for 4 full face masks. I did enjoy the black licorice scent which may not be for everyone but black licorice candies are favourite flavour. I would definite try this again in the future if I don’t find a cheaper alternative but would most likely us it as a spot treatment along with a hydrating mask for the drier areas of my face.