4.1/5
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 02, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great mask to clear skin

I am a big fan of Glamglow products this mask is no exception. It worked really well and removes oil and dirt very well. However this is not good for sensitive skin it can cause some discomfort.

June 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Works Great!!!

I live this product. Not only does it work great, it looks great on my makeup station!!! This really helps me out, when I have something coming up and I need to have a clear face!

April 24, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Face Mask for Oily/Combo Skin!

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora, and love how far I've been able to stretch this. A little goes a long way! I like how the mask helps draw oil from my pores. This is not the most gentle feeling product for your face, so that's good to know! However, I know that the mask is quite expensive, so I have to wonder if there is an equivalent quality product for a better price!

April 20, 2020

I didn't like the smell

I didn't see a huge difference after using this product. Also, I found the smell really bad, and it kind of ruined the whole experience... Not worthy it!

April 11, 2020

Love this product! Totally worth it!

I heard a lot of good things about this mask so I am really excited when i got a sample to try! I must say, this is a must have! This mask really does a great job. My skin feels really clean and refresh, did not dry out! Will definitely recommend this and planning to buy a full size!

April 06, 2020

Really get's rid of the impurities of your pores!

I tried a sample of the Glamglow supermud cleaning treatment and I am impressed! After putting the mud on my nose where it's really oily and has a lot of pores. I could really see how much less oily my nose was and that my pores even looked more minimized than before! After the sample I definently decided that it is worth buying the Glamglow supermud despite how pricy it is but it works effectively for minimizing and cleaning your pores!

1.0/5

March 05, 2020

Overpriced

This product did not work for me and the price point is just ridiculous. It is a mud mask, literally, yet you are paying up to $70.00 for it. Just not worth the price point and the hype

March 01, 2020

It's a nice clearing mask treatment

I used this mask whenever my skin suffers from acne breakouts. The product works nicely as it claims but I find it a bit pricey. Works great to take the gunk out of your skin but I wish it smelled nice. But as long as the product works, I'm all good!

0.5/5

February 20, 2020
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

No go for me

This product is a big no go for me. Used this once never again it burnt my skin so much left my face swollen and red very hot to the touch. I had the product on for less then 2 minutes when I felt the burning sensation, i wash it off straight away but it was to late.

January 29, 2020

Amazing product!

I am absolutely in love with this mask! I use it 2 times a week and as a spot treatment as needed. I noticed alot of reviews on how this makes your face red, if using the first time dont leave it on for the full 20 mins, start gradually and leave it for 5 mins the first time and up it by 5 each time after. I will always recommend this product to friends and family, i just wish it wasn't so pricey.