4.1/5
Prestige Item
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 24, 2019

Would buy again if it wasn't so pricey

I very much enjoyed using this mask, I felt a nice cooling and tingling sensation when it was applied which made me feel like it was cleaning out my pores. I personally don’t have a huge issue with acne so I can’t say I say lots of results but this could also be that the Sample size I had only allow for 4 full face masks. I did enjoy the black licorice scent which may not be for everyone but black licorice candies are favourite flavour. I would definite try this again in the future if I don’t find a cheaper alternative but would most likely us it as a spot treatment along with a hydrating mask for the drier areas of my face.

2.7/5

April 08, 2019

Better as a spot treatment!

This clearing mud is highly overpriced compared to others available on the market. I received a small tube of this with a Sephora promotion so I did not actually purchase it. This mask does do a good job to clean up pores but be extra careful if you have sensitive skin, like I do. When I put this on my entire face, I turn into a tomato and my skin feels like its burned. It does go away after a while but I would recommend using it more as a spot treatment. I would recommend if money is no objet and you have problematic skin that will truly benefit.

April 03, 2019

Good but pricey

I actually quite liked this. Although it is quite expensive I found it worked and made my skin feel smother/cleaner. I found it helped clean up my pores which tend to get a bit gross in the summer months.

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love This!

This is my go to product for breakouts! I use it as a full mask when I have the time or for a spot treatment on the go. Clearing but does not dry out my skin! Well worth the price tag!

March 20, 2019

Great Product, would buy again

Love this mask for clearing out the excess grease on my face in the summer. It is a strong mask so if you have overly sensitive skin, I would only use it for spot treatments and not on the whole face

March 10, 2019

Love it

Love this stuff! It's amazing to look at your skin after and see the difference. Really helps clear out your pores. Originally got this as a sample and have been using it ever since !

February 21, 2019

Great Cooling/clearing mask

Just tried a sample of this treatment/mask last night! I have very sensitive skin and have issues with heavy scents but this mask didn’t irritate me at all. It has a heavily herbal- licorice scent and ingredients which at first almost gave me a burning sensation but, shortly after turned into cooling(which I love having sensitive reactive red skin). I found my skin purged a bit which I find to be a good thing as it’s drawing out all the impurities with the charcoal and carbon. I do find Glamglow to be a little pricy but, a little goes a long way with their luxurious products and you can often find their stuff at Winners/Marshall’s etc. for much less. Great product Glamglow, look forward to trying more of their stuff in the future!

February 21, 2019

Gives skin a great glow

This mask with getting this great glow to the skin without over-hydrating it. It feels smooth and great to have it on the skin, and it rinses off easily.

1.0/5

February 17, 2019

Set my skin on fire!

I generally do not have problems with cosmetics or skincare products, however this was an exception. I followed the directions on the packaging, and after having this mask on my face for about 3 minutes it began burning and itching, I had to rinse it off immediately. Luckily I received this mask as a sample and did not purchase it. I wish this mask worked for me, but after this experience I will never try another GlamGlow product.

February 17, 2019

The best mask I’ve ever used

I’ve used this mask off and on over the last 6 years. I love that you can actually see it working and pulling the oil out of your pores. It gives instant gratification.