Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream Reviews

1.2/5

September 20, 2020

Smells disgusting! Had to wash it off.

Recommended by physician but smells like old used playdough. Chemical smell is disgusting. Even after an hour the smell lingers and I had to wash my hands. This formula is definitely not fragrance free.

June 05, 2020

Holy grail moisturizer for dry skin!

I got this cream from Costco, as recommended by my family doctor for dry, flakey skin. This stuff smells terrible (hence the loss in one star), but man this stuff performs like a dream. I suffer from dry skin during the winter and most recently, I've been suffering from dry skin from the over use of hand sanitizer. This cream is one of the only creams I've found that has been able to control my dry, flaking, itchy skin. The formula is thick, nourishing, and moisturizing. I apply this at night before bed due to the thickeness and the smell of the cream.

May 12, 2020

Good for dry winter skin

I needed something heavy for my combo, acneprone, sensitive skin in winter, and found this was great. I used it all winter with no problems. Fast foward to May and I started getting itchy, congested skin with a few little red bumps, it's too much for my skin in the warmer months, but I will keep this for dry winters.
    I wish that the big tub in my set was replaced by a big squeeze tube.

April 21, 2020

Magique pour la peau sèche de l’hiver!!!!

L’hiver est un défi pour moi d’avoir une peau qui a l’air saine😕. Toute la peau de mon corps est très sèche durant cette période de l’année! Une pharmacienne m’as conseillé Glaxal base et maintenant je ne m’en passe plus!!! Ma peau est hydratée et l’effet dure plusieurs heures. Je m’en sers aussi comme crème à main et c’est tout aussi efficace. J’adore ce produit!

April 13, 2020

Great for sensitive skin!

I have super sensitive skin and had a hard time finding something to moisturize without causing a rash, breakout or inflaming my skin. This is was my answer.

March 04, 2020

OUT OF THIS WORLD!

This item came in perfect timing - I was at the local drug store and opted into this product for my eczema. Although it was more expensive than the average competitor - it is totally worth it!

Looking to purchase the whole line!

February 03, 2020

My go to lotion

I've just discovered this rich moisturizing cream! It has a nice smell to it and works well for itch. It is very thick so you only need a little. It is expensive but definitely worth it for ongoing dry skin.

December 29, 2019

Meh, I would pass

Value wise, if you purchase this from Costco (at least here in Canada) the value is amazing at $20 or less for the size of tub you get, the small tubs sell for $12 alone. Some background on my skin, I have Eczema and extremely dry skin, especially on my legs so it is really hard to find a moisturizer that works for my skin, this cream came highly recommended so I figured i'd give it a try. My me this cream didn't really do much, it's an ok moisturizer, I will for sure use the rest of the rub however I wouldn't repurchase it. To start the smell of the cream is very "creamy" smelling which I'm not a fan of, it is very thick in texture and is really hard to rub it in, every time I feel like i'm going to the gym after rubbing this stuff in. I feel like it's one of those creams that sits on top of the skin instead of actually sinking in, I've found that if you leave your skin somewhat wet, it rubs in a lot better and easier. Overall for me I don't get the hype of it, it just didn't work for me at all.

December 14, 2019

THE BEST cream for rosacea

I have tried everything and spent so much money. This was on sale so I said let me try it. My super dry super red skin is so smooth now and the redness almost disappeared. THANK YOU for this cream. My self confidence is through the roof.

December 13, 2019

Great moisturizer for sensitive, eczema-prone skin!

I use this moisturizing cream on my face and body and love that it feels cool upon application and it does not sting when having a bad skin day! Great for people suffering from eczema and have sensitive skin! Can’t travel or leave the house with this product in my bag!