Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream Reviews

December 29, 2019

Meh, I would pass

Value wise, if you purchase this from Costco (at least here in Canada) the value is amazing at $20 or less for the size of tub you get, the small tubs sell for $12 alone. Some background on my skin, I have Eczema and extremely dry skin, especially on my legs so it is really hard to find a moisturizer that works for my skin, this cream came highly recommended so I figured i'd give it a try. My me this cream didn't really do much, it's an ok moisturizer, I will for sure use the rest of the rub however I wouldn't repurchase it. To start the smell of the cream is very "creamy" smelling which I'm not a fan of, it is very thick in texture and is really hard to rub it in, every time I feel like i'm going to the gym after rubbing this stuff in. I feel like it's one of those creams that sits on top of the skin instead of actually sinking in, I've found that if you leave your skin somewhat wet, it rubs in a lot better and easier. Overall for me I don't get the hype of it, it just didn't work for me at all.

December 14, 2019

THE BEST cream for rosacea

I have tried everything and spent so much money. This was on sale so I said let me try it. My super dry super red skin is so smooth now and the redness almost disappeared. THANK YOU for this cream. My self confidence is through the roof.

December 13, 2019

Great moisturizer for sensitive, eczema-prone skin!

I use this moisturizing cream on my face and body and love that it feels cool upon application and it does not sting when having a bad skin day! Great for people suffering from eczema and have sensitive skin! Can’t travel or leave the house with this product in my bag!

June 25, 2019

100% recommend this cream

My doctor recommended this cream to treat my daughter's (9 months) eczema. We wanted to try something without medication before going to a prescription. It worked within a few days and I continue to use it on her and will likely start using it myself.

June 21, 2019

Awesome product

This gives amazing results for super dry skin or severe radiation skin. I like the big opening and love the travel pack one. Lasts long and mild scent.

April 25, 2019

Great moisturizer for eczema prone skin

I've had eczema all my life. My skin was fine up until a few years ago but I was able to control it with doctor prescribed medication. Most recently though, it got really bad and I had run out of my prescription cream and was unable to get an appointment with my doctor for a couple weeks.

I did some research and found many had recommended glaxal base to relieve dry, itchy skin. I bought the large container of it, and within a week I'd already used half the tub. It felt so nice on my skin, applied after showering. Quick absorption and instantly soothing. I noticed a huge difference in my skin since using it. While it didn't exactly heal my eczema, it provided some much needed relief to the uncomfortable, inflamed rashes I had.

April 14, 2019

it certainly works

I have been using this product for many, many years. My family doctor and dermatologist recommended that I use this Glaxo Base Moisturizing Cream when my eczema flares up. It does apply a bit greasy, especially if you apply too much. You should allow it to absorb into your skin for at least five minutes before you get dressed. I have noticed a big difference in moisture retention in my skin, especially if I have used it for several days.

The one con about this product is the smell, it is very medicinal.

April 01, 2019

Works great!

I bought this product a lot when my son was a baby. He was constantly breaking out in rashes from everything. This product worked amazing at taking those little rashes away.

February 19, 2019

J'adore

Glaxal base est utilisée ici pour toute la famille! Elle hydrate très bien la peau sèche de mes enfants. Elle forme une couche protectrice contre le froid de nos hivers.

January 23, 2019

Best cream for Eczema/Dry Skin

Decided to give this product a try as its always sold out at Costco. It works!

With only one application on the troubled spots, you can see the redness dissapeared within 10 minutes. I've applied the cream on the same red spot for my daughter (She's 4) and the eczema is gone now. We applied it diligently after shower (more on the troubled area) and the fact that its hypo allergic and perfume free, its very well received by my adult and kids like.