Glosette Raisins Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 825 in Chocolate

January 05, 2017

A favourite of mine since I was a kid! You can't just eat one. So good. Raisins and chocolate make a great combination. Great for snacking on but you never get enough in the box!

August 11, 2016

Ils étaient mes chocolats préférés lorsque j'étais jeune et je les aimes toujours! Le goût de raisin et de chocolat mélangé ensemble est délicieux!!!!

June 29, 2016

though i love the peanut ones, these are more so my favorite as they have that little bit of bitterness from the raisin. i dont think i was ever able to eat a small amount and save the rest for later. the packaging is very nostalgic and im glad that they havent changed it up.

June 28, 2016

I don't see them in all places actually but when I do I tend to pick up a box to snack on.
    I enjoy chocolates...raisins not so much but somehow when they are within chocolate I enjoy greatly!!!
    The softness of the chocolate tastes nice and sweet and melts nicely once in the mouth revealing a hidden raisin :)
    The two ingredients combined gives it a fruitful chocolate taste that is enjoyed until the box is done.
    I love these, I remember as a child going to dollar stores and mama picking me up a box and now I do the same.

April 22, 2016

I remember eating these when I was a child and I still love them. The chocolate isn't too sweet and the combination of chocolate and raisins makes such a delicious treat.

April 22, 2016

Glosette raisins are delicious! I used to eat these all the time when I was younger and I still pick up a box here and there. Makes a great snack. Will always be a classic.

April 22, 2016

I ate these as a kid and I still do enjoy them now!! They are kind of addicting! Although I always liked the Glosette peanuts more if I had to choose between the raisins and the peanuts. They are nice snack to bring with you and fits in your purse, it won't take up much room. A nice treat to have every once in a while or bring with you to the cinema or anything like that :-)

March 09, 2016

mmmmmmmmmm who dosen't love these. As a kid I would always eat these right up. Chocolate over a raisin it is delicious. i even like this better the yogurt covered raisins.

March 08, 2016

I definitely prefer the chocolate covered nuts over the chocolate covered raisins.
    But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy these! I like the combination but the crunch is missing.

March 06, 2016

I have loved these since I was a kid. The mix of raisin and chocolate is perfect. Fruit and chocolate always seem to go alone great. !!!I highly recommend this to people who like raisins