Glosette Raisins Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 905 in Chocolate

June 14, 2017

Some Fruit In My Chocolate...

Growing up, I always loved these. I love how the milk chocolate coating pairs deliciously with the natural sweetness of the juicy raisin. I also love the texture contrast of biting into the chocolate shell and then reaching the chewy raisin. i find these a bit harder to find than I used to.

June 05, 2017

These bring back so many memories. As a kid I did not know how to appreciate these. These would always be the "give away" pile after Halloween!! Now that I'm older..I have come to realize that these are actually delicious. The perfect amount of thick smooth milk chocolate around a chewy raisin.

May 30, 2017

Love these tasty little snacks. There is a silver lining haha something healthy covered in chocolate these are great my son loves them as well just wish they were cheaper honestly

May 30, 2017

I had theese all the time growing up ! They were one of my mom's favorite candies and I still always try to get a box in her stocking around Christmas :) I love that the center is sweet and Chewie and then the chocolate brings it all together, who would have thought that chocolate and reasons were such an amazing combo ?!

May 30, 2017

These are so yummy!!! I have loved them since I was a kid, and now my nephews love them a lot too!!! I love these chocolate raisins... I'm glad my nephew always shares haha

May 30, 2017

I love glosette raisins. I remember them always being around when I was a kid . My mom would put them in my stocking every year at Christmas. It's raisins covered in milk chocolate . The chocolate isn't the cheap stuff that tastes gross , so that's good lol . You can find a box of them at the dollar site for $1 dollar .

May 15, 2017

These Glosette raisins are really good I use to eat them all the time when I was younger, now I buy them once in a while for a quick snack, there will worth the price.

January 05, 2017

A favourite of mine since I was a kid! You can't just eat one. So good. Raisins and chocolate make a great combination. Great for snacking on but you never get enough in the box!

August 11, 2016

Ils étaient mes chocolats préférés lorsque j'étais jeune et je les aimes toujours! Le goût de raisin et de chocolat mélangé ensemble est délicieux!!!!

June 29, 2016

though i love the peanut ones, these are more so my favorite as they have that little bit of bitterness from the raisin. i dont think i was ever able to eat a small amount and save the rest for later. the packaging is very nostalgic and im glad that they havent changed it up.

Mlepine added a new review for