GLOSSIER Balm Dotcom in Mint Reviews

July 14, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Super hydrating and love the packaging

This balm is amazing and super hydrating. I love the smell and the ingredients in it are so good for your skin. The only things I don’t like about it is that it separates sometimes. There’s some oil and when it’s a little warm the oil and the other ingredients seem to separate. As long as you keep in in room temperature or cooler temps, you should be fine. I don’t seem to need to reapply too many times and my lips aren’t as chapped as they used to be. Overall, a little pricey for a lip balm but I think it’s worth it.

April 13, 2020

minty fresh

I would absolutely buy this product again. I love glossier, all their products are amazing. This one is great if you love the smell of mint, and it keeps your lips feeling super fresh.

March 06, 2019

The best for lips!

This lip balm has easily become one of my favourite prod of all time!
    My lips instantly feel soft and soothed, and with freq application I've noticed my lips repairing and becoming more supple.

À must have for sure!

February 05, 2019

Best Minty Lip Balm

This is my favourite lip balm that is minty. It leaves the lips super soft and I love the minty tingley feeling that it leaves. I put it on overnight and in the morning there is still some product left on my lips.

July 17, 2018

I love this lip balm!

The packaging this came in is cute. The texture resembles Vaseline but absorbs nicely and keeps my lips super hydrated. I’ve tried ALOT of lip balms (my lips are pretty dry) but this one wins hands down. The scent is very subtle and not overpowering. I will definitely buy again.

June 28, 2018

Perfect product for lips and skin.

I love this product, not only is it versatile but it actually works. Kiss those dry lips away and any other problem area. They also smell great and sink in quick. Definitely a product I carry with me at all times.

June 09, 2018

Holy moisture!!!

These guys make the best lip gloss/ treatments on the market imho. They go on smooth, hydrate, aren't sticky, and I find they last quite a while. I super love the mint because it keeps me feeling fresh all day.

May 02, 2018

Love it!

I received this in my March Ipsy glam bag and I have to say I absolutely love it!

My lips can get pretty dry and chapped and it’s hard to find something that is long lasting. But this product is amazing! It leaves your lips so smooth almost instantly, and has a nice smell!
    Definitely recommend!

April 05, 2018

Ohh my goodness it’s amazing

This is a fantastic, fantastic product. I absolutely love it. It is a great a lip balm, only need to apply very seldom. It also doubles a cuticle cream.

March 22, 2018

Feels so refreshing and moisturizing on my lips

Really impressed with this mint balm. The tube is easy to use, and the product is a nice consistency that dispenses easily, without wasting any product. Feels very minty fresh on my lips, makes them feel happy and moisturized too. Great for dry lips!