Glow avacado melt retinol eye sleeping mask Reviews
#3 in Eye Masks

Good - 0

April 10, 2020

Avocado eye mask

I've been using this and seems to be working to remove dark circles from under the eyes. Nice on the skin. Very little fragrance. I would recommend for people with under eye baggage. Worked for me!

September 21, 2019

I'm in Love with this nourishing eye mask

This brightening, firming eye mask has changed the game. I was skeptical when I initially purchased it but I was impressed with the first application. The avacado moisturizes, while the retinol repairs fine lines in the eye area. The application was so smooth and melted into my skin. Surprisingly when I woke the next morning my dark circles were already lighter and the lines appeared less prominent. I've been using nightly and continue to see improvements..amazing! Alittle goes a long way, so even though the cute little jar doesn't look like much it'll last. It also comes with the most adorable little spoon to scoop the product.