4.1/5
Glysomed Body Lotion Reviews

Glysomed Body Lotion is an advanced hydrating formula for dry and sensitive skin. Its light textured creamy lotion is for total body care. With a unique blend of glycerin, silicone and chamomile to soften skin and bring in moisture. The added benefits of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Panthenol help to moisturize, retexturize and protect dry and dehydrated skin. Visit glysomed.com for more information.

November 09, 2019

Great Lotion

Only ever bought this once to try it out and I love it, it smells very nice and makes your skin feels so soft after using especially when used when you immediately get out of shower.

April 12, 2019

Classic!

I LOVE THIS! This is my favourite lotion. EVER. If I run out of something I go back running to this. This can be used 365 days, 24/7. It has a very pleasing light fragrance. The consistency of this lotion is perfect, not too thin, not too thick. Sinks into the skin quickly. Does not leave the skin greasy. I travel with this all the time. I don't like Glysomed's hand cream for my hands, it is very thick. I love to use this for my hands as well. I find it at my local Walmart for $9.97. I don't know what else to say this stuff is amazing :)

February 13, 2019

No more dry skin

Winter is horrid for dry skin, but this lotion is fantastic for hands, elbow, legs and feet. My skins feels very hydrated and protected after using glysomed. It does have a little greasy feel after but it doesn't linger.

December 19, 2018

This stuff is great in the summer when you don’t need the extra heavy creams to keep your skin moisturizer! I keep it on my night stand and use it nightly to moisturizer my hands before heading to sleep! Great scent! Would recommend getting it

February 25, 2017

Love the Glysomed products. The only downfall I found with the body lotion is that it is quite scented. I cannot wear it to work in healthcare due to the scent. I wish they would put out an unscented body lotion like they have for hand cream as the products work great for extremely dry skin.

January 06, 2017

I've been trying to find a good hydrating lotion for months & came across this & fell in love with it. Perfect for our Alberta weather! Hydrating my dry skin without making it feel greasy, absorbs fast, feels very lightweight & it's a bonus that i can use on my face too.

2.2/5

August 07, 2016

I wanted to try this for awhile so I purchased it. As soon as I opened the lid, the smell was a turn off for me but still tried it. The lotion wasn't greasy on my skin, but could still smell it. I used the whole bottle but would never buy again. It works well as either a body lotion or hand cream being non greasy. The bottle is a nice size and shape, will use as a travel bottle, as it is the 100 ml size. I bought this lotion at Walmart in the travel section.

June 07, 2016

I absolutely love Glysomed Body Lotion! The smell is amazing (reminds me of spa) and it keeps my skin super moisturized without irritating it. If only it was cheaper!

June 04, 2015

Love love this product. My favourite body lotion. Will never switch.

June 02, 2015

By far the best body lotion our family has every used!