3.9/5
Ranked #707 in Misc

Good - 0
    0.5/5

June 13, 2017

Do not buy this product.

My best friend is also a good owner and her poor pup got a tick in his ear and this stuff was honestly worse than the tick. After just two treatments the poor pups ear broke out in a huge rash and was extremely irritated ! And he was constantly walking around shaking his head ! I'm sure there are way better brands out there and I would deffently recommend you look for another product.

June 24, 2016

This stuff really does work if your dog has picked up ticks or fleas. You can buy it at most pet stores and it comes in handy when you need to clean up a dog's fleas.

January 27, 2016

I had to buy this when 1 of my dogs had a problem with ticks and I wanted to clear it up before it spread to the others; that it did better than i thought.

June 02, 2015

I have 3 dogs and one of them developed ticks in her ears. Didn't want it spreading so I got this at a pet store and the ticks were gone in no time at all. If your dog shakes her head and scratches a lot, look inside the ears and if there's a problem I really recommend using this. They itch the dog and bite. They also bite humans, so if you have that problem get rid of them quick with this.